The Ancient World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ancient World

A peaceful new world to explore.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To any who still visit here
The fun of knowing yourself EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:05 am by Ilvastra

» Reaper Sparring
The fun of knowing yourself EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 7:21 am by Shadow

» Circus Delight
The fun of knowing yourself EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:18 pm by Shadow

» Luquier
The fun of knowing yourself EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:07 am by Liroj

» Luquier Weapon
The fun of knowing yourself EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:23 pm by Luquier

» Luquier Actives
The fun of knowing yourself EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:51 pm by Luquier

» Luquier Passives
The fun of knowing yourself EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:39 pm by Luquier

» rooftop kitten.
The fun of knowing yourself EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:18 am by Shadow

» [u]Kido Practice[/u]
The fun of knowing yourself EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:43 am by Ragecano

Top posters
Shadow
The fun of knowing yourself Vote_lcapThe fun of knowing yourself Voting_barThe fun of knowing yourself Vote_rcap 
Ragecano
The fun of knowing yourself Vote_lcapThe fun of knowing yourself Voting_barThe fun of knowing yourself Vote_rcap 
Liroj
Eris
Ilvastra
Luquier
Machiko
Mu
Tom Bluemann
Mélody Meora
Most active topic starters
Liroj
Ragecano
Ilvastra
Luquier
Mélody Meora
Shadow
Tom Bluemann
Eris
Machiko
Valen
Most active topics
rooftop kitten.
Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight
Coming home (private)
The unofficial student (open)
The fun of knowing yourself
Shopping for ingredients (open)
Alone in the forest
Forgoten sword
First day back home
Most Viewed Topics
rooftop kitten.
Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight
The unofficial student (open)
Coming home (private)
Alone in the forest
Shopping for ingredients (open)
Forgoten sword
First day back home
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is Luquier

Our users have posted a total of 774 messages in 92 subjects

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

Credit : 10000

The fun of knowing yourself Empty
PostSubject: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 9:02 pm

*vaylin sat back at his desk as class still had another hour before it would start up and he didn't seem to mind at all, in fact it was as if he found the silence comforting, but just as much as he found it comforting he soon found it dismaying and it slowly irked at him, he felt alone now that he thought about it, even though he was a new teacher he still had no true people to call friends, no girlfriend and his only family were overseas, he had this sink in slowly even though it had happened before when he first came to the country he tried to ignore it. He stood up from his seat and looked at the almost holographic display that would be the board to help teach off of* heh grandmother talked about how humanity wouldn't see this thing for another few hundred years.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

Credit : 10011

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:05 pm

*scurries into the class: worried she'd be late - having little to no concept of time - mewing in worry and twitching her tail with anxiety* - a-am i late already? did they leave? i didn't want to miss class- *her ears droop as she worriedly asks the single living person in the room, leaning forward and having little other way to show her interest in the other's response* - am i late?
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 4:08 pm

* he looked surprised but soon smiled* no your not late your actually pretty early which is quite surprising. *He leaned along his desk looking at the cat girl* hmm i didnt think an animalian would have interest in classes let alone mine but either way ill gladly be your teacher. *He reached out his hand offering a hand shake* my name is Vaylin Laris you can call me whatever you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 12:08 pm

*shakes the hand quickly* - yes sir! - *purrs happily and scurries to a nearby desk chair: eagerly twitching her tail despite having absolutely no idea what the class will be about, not having read past the part of her schedule where the times were* - uhm... what do you teach? *tilts her head curiously*
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 12:36 pm

My my *he said while adjusting his glasses* you seem like quite the scatter brain worried about being late to a class you dont know about *he gives a small chuckle and smiles at her* i teach you about yourself what is in your mind that you may not know yet, psychology. *He leaned along his desk* do you ever wonder about finding out what others are thinking. That if you knew you might be able to help them in a way for the better? Well with psychology you can learn the signs of various emotions.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 3:56 pm

*doesn't even understand she was insulted* - thankyou- uhm... peoples' brains are interesting. ^.^ (to herself) ... tastes funny.... - a-anyways.. what do you think my mind's like? *twitches her fluffy tail in great interest*
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 4:12 pm

Oh my hehe well you seem honest and kind hearted if not caring to a level that might even push boundaries * he thought to himself* how did you lose track of time you dont have a watch or phone?
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 4:14 pm

i can't read arm-clocks. T.T ..... people usually are nice to me, and act funny. *purrs* - maybe i'll be good at brain-stuff? *happily twitches her tail* - you said i was early, right, so can you tell me stuff about your brain?
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 4:18 pm

* he gave a worried look at her then reached in his desk pulling out a new type of and started to mess with it* interested in me? Well i came here from oversees no family here no girlfriend or friends all i have is my job, im rather boring. *He set the phone on eris desk and smiled* something to help you out , the school gave me am extra but i think you'll need it more than me i set the time and my number in it just incase you ever need anything you can contact me for help.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 4:25 pm

*curiously picks up the phone* - o-ok. ^.^ - you seem nice even if you're story is sad.. (unintentionally being a bit too blunt) - sad people can be nice too i guess, even if you confuse me... i think we'll get along really well. *purrs shyly*
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 4:29 pm

*He laughed and ruffled her hair* likewise i thinl youll be my star student just be sure to behave with the other students is that understood? *he smiled happily*
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 4:33 pm

*instinctively purrs at the contact and nuzzles the hand happily: blushing with delight that anyone's petting her* - i'll be a good student, sensei ^.^ ... uhm.... *manages to remember after a short struggle* ... brain-stuff-class. - i think i'll be good at it.
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 7:56 pm

*he smiled and nodded to her* and don't be afraid to call me whenever you need anything, *he thought to himself, maybe i am sad.* or if you just want to talk with me, I want to become everyones friend in the class and be able to be someone they can all find comfort in. Oh are there any special things I should know about you? such as sensitive topics that i should avoid or anything you dislike in general.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 11:33 am

uhm..... i'm open to most-stuff.. my body doesn't die for some reason, so it's a little awkward trying to remember my age. U.U: ... also, i get hungry a lot.... and petting's nice... *distracted by her own tail: stares at the tip of it* ...... s-sorry - what were you saying? i got distracted.
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 12:38 pm

*He smiles happily at her as students start to show up* just do your best to keep up ill help you as much as i can. *as more students come in he starts to take a role call as to all who are present and starts up his introduction but is cut off by a student arriving wearing blue headphones* I take it you are Jin? * the boy simply nodded and took a seat in the back of the class* very well now that we are all here i will give you all your final exam, unlike most others this one you will work on through out the term. I have assigned you all a partner and your job is to know everything about what the person truly wants in life, what they truly care about, who they are as a person, basically to know everything about each others true self. *He hands out little strips of paper with names on them giving eris one with the name jin on it refering to the person that showed up late* for the rest of class ill let you get started on the exam. Good luck~ *he sat down at his desk as students decided to move and sit next to their assigned person and talk with them*
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 7:19 pm

*happily scurries over to the person named 'jin' despite a few other students approaching her and claiming to have the name: somewhat confused at the other boys acting so strangely and giving the real-Jin harsh glares* ... so uhm.. you're jin, yes? *blushes happily and leans eagerly towards the boy: twitching her tail in interest* ...anything you want in life? ^////^ *has no idea what must be going through Jin's mind*
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 8:39 pm

*jin kept staring out the window as the music can actually be heard due to the loudness he has it set but he held the paper strip showing he at least acknowledges the class* if your only doing this for a good grade tell him something that a normal person would say. *he gazed back at her as if uncaring of her physical appearence then looked at the males in the class only to shake his head and get up from the desk* crowded and noisy. *he walked past eris into the hallway heading towards the stairwell up to the roof*

*Vaylin watched over the students even though he had a few asking him questions he simply watched as Jin left the class* you can go to Eris can't learn anything when hes not in here now can you? *he said to her before turning his attention back to the other students near him*
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 8:12 am

*looking a bit annoyed at being ignored, particularly her question, momentarily considers murdering the poor boy, but thinks the better of it* ..... hmph.... he's the one who refused to answer.... why should i be penalized for him being that way? ....our class assignment was to answer that question, so i asked.... confusing boy.... *mutters and twitches her tail in frustration, managing to keep her anger in-check*
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 8:56 am

*jin walks up the stairs and to the roof* why even bother assigning me to anyone its not like they'll be any different from anyone else just wanting to get a good grade so they be nice till fhe assignments done then turn their back on them.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 8:58 am

*angrily storms after him* .... don't consider me the same as other people... and you're arrogant if you think that your judgement is correct every time... NEITHER of us pass unless you answer the question i asked.... *looks a bit hurt at being ignored the first time* ..... so answer.... please.... (a part of her wonders why she ended up with the only boy in that class who seemed to prefer other boys over girls)
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 12:34 pm

*Up on the roof he was crouched down overlooking a set of young birds and a cat, he gentled rubbed the cats ears as it played with the birds* thats righty kitty meow meow *he seemed to be happily playing with the animals and petting the caringly*
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 11:32 am

*ears flatten as she mumbles to herself* .... at least he likes those cats.... *approaching hesitantly* .... why run off if it means we both fail our assignment? ....and you could have answered the question before your hissy fit.. *twitches tail in annoyance*
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 12:33 pm

*jin looks up at her surprised then turns back to the cat and picks it up playing with its paws* because unlike you im trapped here no matter how many classes i fail...im stuck in this cage. *He looked at her curiously* you are also a cat? I can smell the scent of it on you
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 2:41 pm

...you must be blind then.. *annoyed, twitches a cat-ear and her tail* ...... i just want to finish school for once without getting in trouble... and it's a group project.. *mumbles* .... and why do you like cats more than curvy-people? (admittedly slightly angry that she got ignored entirely)
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 4:08 pm

*He looked back at the cat in his hands and pets it as the little birds fly away* as i said before if your worried about your grade then make something up about me we will be graded separately even though he made people work together. And i like cats and other animals more because...*he looked out towards the edge of the school* they cant hurt and lie to you as easily as humans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ancient World :: School City :: Main School Building :: 2. year classes A-F-
Jump to: