The Ancient World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ancient World

A peaceful new world to explore.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To any who still visit here
Special Delivery EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:05 am by Ilvastra

» Reaper Sparring
Special Delivery EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 7:21 am by Shadow

» Circus Delight
Special Delivery EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:18 pm by Shadow

» Luquier
Special Delivery EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:07 am by Liroj

» Luquier Weapon
Special Delivery EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:23 pm by Luquier

» Luquier Actives
Special Delivery EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:51 pm by Luquier

» Luquier Passives
Special Delivery EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:39 pm by Luquier

» rooftop kitten.
Special Delivery EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:18 am by Shadow

» [u]Kido Practice[/u]
Special Delivery EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:43 am by Ragecano

Top posters
Shadow
Special Delivery Vote_lcapSpecial Delivery Voting_barSpecial Delivery Vote_rcap 
Ragecano
Liroj
Eris
Ilvastra
Luquier
Machiko
Mu
Tom Bluemann
Mélody Meora
Most active topic starters
Liroj
Ragecano
Ilvastra
Luquier
Mélody Meora
Shadow
Eris
Tom Bluemann
Valen
Machiko
Most active topics
rooftop kitten.
Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight
Coming home (private)
The unofficial student (open)
The fun of knowing yourself
Shopping for ingredients (open)
Alone in the forest
Forgoten sword
First day back home
Most Viewed Topics
rooftop kitten.
Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight
The unofficial student (open)
Coming home (private)
Alone in the forest
Shopping for ingredients (open)
The fun of knowing yourself
Forgoten sword
First day back home
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is Luquier

Our users have posted a total of 774 messages in 92 subjects

Special Delivery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom Bluemann

Credit : 0

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Special Delivery   Special Delivery EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 8:51 am

I was rushing down the street, dodging things that would be slowing me down. This wasn't my usual route, but I did know that the address was on a street on the other side of town, so I knew I had to hurry if I wanted to get my other deliveries done for the day. I then see a crowd ahead of me, so I leap up onto the wall, running on it to get past them. Once I had gotten around the crowd I continue to run down the route.
Back to top Go down
Mu

Credit : 10000

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 4:52 pm

Today was one of those days. A day wherein nothing happened. At least so far.

Mu strolled around the residential areas at brisk pace, spectating what events may happen though there almost never were. The spirit mostly kept an ear open for loose rumours or conversations, but even then most of them weren't interesting or things she would rather unhear. There was never a real destination for her as she mostly follows the tide of things, but the purpose was always the same: to find something interesting.

At this point, Mu was really desperate for something to happen. Something like a random chance encounter would be adequate enough to stave off boredom for a while. The spirit began to walk through very inconvenient alleys and passes that if someone didn't have instant reflexes they would find collision. She also waiting, making sure to only pop out if she knew someone was in a hurry.

It was the perfect plan.
Back to top Go down
Tom Bluemann

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 10:26 am

I continue running until I see an alleyway. "Sweet! I'll get there faster if I go through this alleyway! I thought to myself as I quickly turn into the alleyway. But as I turn into the alley I see a blurry figure that I was about to run into. "Gangway!" But it was too late. We had collided.
Back to top Go down
Mu

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 11:15 am

Despite the fact the shapeshifter planned herself to collide with someone else, she never anticipates the injury, and Gods did it hurt. The shapeshifter could probably heal pretty quickly if she had the right amount of calories, but she only had enough to numb her landing.

"Fie, watch whence ye are going, horse breaker!" [1] Mu yelled, disregarding the fact that it was all her fault but there was no way she was going to let her victim the man know that. The spirit somewhat struggled to stand up, patting herself down in the process, and realigned her bone structure.

Mu scanned the man, looking for something remotely interesting. Unfortunately, the spirit didn't have a keen sense of interesting except for the obvious. "So? Wherefore art thou running to that makes thou so reckless?" [2] the spirit asked.

[1] Ugh, watch where you're going, (you can pretty much guess what horse breaker means).
[2] So? Why are you running so recklessly?

Last edited by Mu on Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tom Bluemann

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 11:20 am

I get up, rubbing my head, which I had hit in the collision. "ow..." I notice the person I ran into talking to me. I shake my head and slap my face to focus. "Well, I'm delivering a package. I'm in a hurry so I'll have time to deliver the other packages that I have today..." I stand up, walking over to the package I had dropped. "Good thing there isn't anything fragile in there, or I'd be toast..." I give a sigh a relief.
Back to top Go down
Mu

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 11:51 am

Deliveries weren't interesting in general, but hey? Mu couldn't really complain. She thought to herself to make the best of the situation. "Well then, will thou toast yourself f'r me?" [1] the spirit giggled, amusing herself in the literal meaning of the man's word. Of course, she knew that it was used metaphorically.

Mu sighed, pretending she didn't even say that joke to begin with. "Well, I couldst grace thou with mine wings and ease thy task," [2] the spirit said nonchalantly.

[1] Well then, will you toast yourself for me?
[2] Well, I could grace you with my wings and help you.
Back to top Go down
Tom Bluemann

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 12:16 pm

"Well...flying WOULD be faster...sure!" I pick up the package I needed delivered and walk over to her. "So...when you say 'fly' what do you mean exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 5:21 pm

*Another figure came running down the ally but stopped near the small group* tom? You okay? * the figure turned out to be shrade another delivery boy* they were starting to get worried that you hurt yourself. *He looked over the female inbetween them* oh who might you be? Hope this clutz didnt hurt you.
Back to top Go down
Tom Bluemann

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 5:24 pm

"Hey...I ain't a clutz!" I look down and press my index fingers between each-other. "Even though I screw up sometimes..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Empty

Back to top Go down

Special Delivery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ancient World :: School City :: Residential areas-
Jump to: