The Ancient World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ancient World

A peaceful new world to explore.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To any who still visit here
The fun of knowing yourself - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:05 am by Ilvastra

» Reaper Sparring
The fun of knowing yourself - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 7:21 am by Shadow

» Circus Delight
The fun of knowing yourself - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:18 pm by Shadow

» Luquier
The fun of knowing yourself - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:07 am by Liroj

» Luquier Weapon
The fun of knowing yourself - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:23 pm by Luquier

» Luquier Actives
The fun of knowing yourself - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:51 pm by Luquier

» Luquier Passives
The fun of knowing yourself - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:39 pm by Luquier

» rooftop kitten.
The fun of knowing yourself - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:18 am by Shadow

» [u]Kido Practice[/u]
The fun of knowing yourself - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:43 am by Ragecano

Top posters
Shadow
The fun of knowing yourself - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe fun of knowing yourself - Page 2 Voting_barThe fun of knowing yourself - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ragecano
The fun of knowing yourself - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe fun of knowing yourself - Page 2 Voting_barThe fun of knowing yourself - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Liroj
Eris
Ilvastra
Luquier
Machiko
Mu
Tom Bluemann
Mélody Meora
Most active topic starters
Liroj
Ragecano
Ilvastra
Luquier
Mélody Meora
Shadow
Tom Bluemann
Eris
Machiko
Valen
Most active topics
rooftop kitten.
Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight
Coming home (private)
The unofficial student (open)
The fun of knowing yourself
Shopping for ingredients (open)
Alone in the forest
Forgoten sword
First day back home
Most Viewed Topics
rooftop kitten.
Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight
The unofficial student (open)
Coming home (private)
Alone in the forest
Shopping for ingredients (open)
Forgoten sword
First day back home
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is Luquier

Our users have posted a total of 774 messages in 92 subjects

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eris

Eris

Credit : 10011

The fun of knowing yourself - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 4:52 am

i'm not quite human.... and i'm still confused why you hold hostility towards me.... what did i do? o.o? *twitches tail: looking expectantly at him* .....you seem a little racist in that regard.
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

Credit : 10000

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 5:36 am

*he sighed as he sorta expected not to be understood right off the bat* have you ever lived your entire life trying to find someone to trust but only learned that you can't trust anyone? that everyone is only looking out for themselves and they don't care who they hurt in order to have a better life for themselves, people will always be like that the only reason they say they care is because they want something out of you, thats it.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 9:28 am

uhm.... *looks over her body* .... people ask for stuff all the time, but i don't really complain... even if someone wants something out of you, doesn't it make you a good person if you help them? - otherwise, isn't it selfish yourself?
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 9:34 am

You make it sound like your justifying horrible people and how they use others *he leaned along the fence thats to stop people from jumping off the roof, he then looked at her with almost a cold gaze* how willing must you be to let others use and abuse you, to tear you apart day by day while not even caring for if your alright or not, to let them trample on your body,mind and very soul. Is it still right to just let others do that?
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 2:25 am

well uhm.... given that it's me.... i guess there's nothing wrong with it... i can't die. *happily twitches her tail* .... although the meat-factory incident was a bit uncomfortable.... *manages to get her train of thought back* o-oh right uh.. as long as they end up doing something useful for you later on, then it's alright in my eyes. - no matter what they do before.
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 8:26 am

*he frowned and thought over her words, "she can't die? is she immortal, why even bother with school then", he sighed to himself* Well unlike you i can die *he turned around looking at the residential area* I'd rather die than let people constantly lie to me just so they can try to get at my families wealth. *he turned back to her and sighed* i'll give it a chance to get to know you but don't think i'll let it all be easy. *he tapped a few buttons on his headset and a pinging sound was heard from eris's phone * there i sent my info to you, *he picked up the cat again* I might as well head home this was the last class for me today.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 4:49 am

.... erm.... could... i walk with you..? - i don't really have a stable place to stay... *twitches her tail as her ears droop, hoping to gain a bit of sympathy so that she doesn't have to sleep in the street as per her usual schedule* ....i could repay you somehow, if you want, i mean.
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 6:33 am

*he sighed and nodded* guess you could stay at my place it's big enough to house several people after all with no trouble. *he held the cat in his arms* it should be able to acommadate you *points at one of the larger houses in the residential area that looked like a mansion* thats it way out there. *he turned around and started walking towards the door*
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 6:35 am

o.o *gulps* ..... big house.... *hesitantly follows* ..... uhm.... do you have hot water? (feels stupid for asking) ...
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 6:39 am

of course *he walks down the steps as the kitty falls asleep in his hands* as well as food and everything, there are usually maids to help handle everything so you just need to ask and they'll give. (should we just skip the traveling bit and start up a thread in residential area?)

Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 6:41 am

*happily mews* - uhm, could i work there then-? (eagerly twitches her tail) .... having a roof over my head would be wonderful- *smiles brightly at the thought of a stable home*
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 6:55 am

you...don't have to you know after all your a student *he thought to himself "really, first she drills me for ignoring her now she wants to work at my house, weird girl" he rubbed the little cats ears* you can stay as long as you want i guess I have no problem with it it's basically my house since my parents never visit.

Continued in: https://lirojtest.forumieren.com/t71-coming-home#299
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fun of knowing yourself   The fun of knowing yourself - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ancient World :: School City :: Main School Building :: 2. year classes A-F-
Jump to: