The Ancient World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ancient World

A peaceful new world to explore.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To any who still visit here
rooftop kitten. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:05 am by Ilvastra

» Reaper Sparring
rooftop kitten. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 7:21 am by Shadow

» Circus Delight
rooftop kitten. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:18 pm by Shadow

» Luquier
rooftop kitten. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:07 am by Liroj

» Luquier Weapon
rooftop kitten. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:23 pm by Luquier

» Luquier Actives
rooftop kitten. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:51 pm by Luquier

» Luquier Passives
rooftop kitten. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:39 pm by Luquier

» rooftop kitten.
rooftop kitten. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:18 am by Shadow

» [u]Kido Practice[/u]
rooftop kitten. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:43 am by Ragecano

Top posters
Shadow
rooftop kitten. - Page 2 Vote_lcaprooftop kitten. - Page 2 Voting_barrooftop kitten. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ragecano
rooftop kitten. - Page 2 Vote_lcaprooftop kitten. - Page 2 Voting_barrooftop kitten. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Liroj
Eris
Ilvastra
Luquier
Machiko
Mu
Tom Bluemann
Mélody Meora
Most active topic starters
Liroj
Ragecano
Ilvastra
Luquier
Mélody Meora
Shadow
Tom Bluemann
Eris
Machiko
Valen
Most active topics
rooftop kitten.
Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight
Coming home (private)
The unofficial student (open)
The fun of knowing yourself
Shopping for ingredients (open)
Alone in the forest
Forgoten sword
First day back home
Most Viewed Topics
rooftop kitten.
Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight
The unofficial student (open)
Coming home (private)
Alone in the forest
Shopping for ingredients (open)
The fun of knowing yourself
Forgoten sword
First day back home
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is Luquier

Our users have posted a total of 774 messages in 92 subjects

rooftop kitten.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ragecano

Ragecano

Credit : 10000

rooftop kitten. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 3:10 pm

"If I can interject, you seem as if though you're worried about something," replied Ragecano. "And what's this about an 'anomaly', as if though something were weird here?" Something was weird here, or at least from the other peoples' point of view. Damn it! My Resureccion must have caused the power spike, thought Ragecano. It's not like he was going to do anything, but you could never be sure.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

Credit : 10011

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 11:30 am

*curiously mews and tilts her head* ... uhm.. worker...? i guess i could do stuff... but school's sorta important... *watches the serpent: confused as it makes its way around her* .... uhm.... i do have odd abilities, but i don't think it's a good idea for me to let too many people know... (uncomfortably remembers an incident where a meat-vendor learned about her immortality and cut her apart as an painful and near-infinite meat supply) ......
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 12:38 pm

*The girl casts a small grin* you are the most dangerous visible being here even these other twos power is nothing compared to your potential, my eyes have never lied to me *as she says that her and the serpents eyes flash a crimson red* i can see far more than what people even think to reveal. That is why i have taken interest in you.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 12:57 pm

The ancient girl began to go on about that the power of the present Soul Reaper and dragon animalian were insects compared to the cat animalian. Shadow simply maintained a calm disposition as he gripped his sword tightly and looked at the ancient girl. "Then... what are you going to do with her?" Shadow asked.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 1:02 pm

"You're weird. I don't like it," said Ragecano. He then whispered to the soul reaper. "If she tries to pull anything, I'll go on the offensive while you get the girl out of here."
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 4:51 am

uhm.... if i can help with anything, i'd like to.... it's not as though anything can kill me, after all. *purrs happily: unsure quite what the other girl wants*
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 5:39 am

*the smirk faded away from the girl* You wish to continue your schooling and that is fine I shall simply observe you day to day for now to ensure you really are of use to the company, *the girl looked at the other two* what i would wish of her is none of your concern. *the serpents tail swayed back and fourth as it kept looking at the cat girl* I hope there would be no problem with simply observing your day to day actions.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 6:27 am

The ancient girl continued to take interest in the cat animalian, still treating Shadow and the dragon animalian as if we're not to be involved. "Hmph" Shadow quietly moved his hand away from his sword and walked away to the edge of the rooftop. The ancient girl has a point; we're not involved.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 8:48 am

Ragecano knew that something was up, but decided to keep his business. He will attack if anything goes wrong, which he highly thinks will happen.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 9:27 am

uhm... i guess that's fine... if you're just looking.. *twitches her tail in interest* ... um.... sometimes people follow me around already, so it's fine. ^.^ *happily purrs: not really understanding her more stalker-ish classmates' intentions*
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 9:37 am

*the girl seemed to give a slight smile then nodded to the serpent as it moved over to the girl* what was your name again? i would like to give you something as a token of the corporations interest in you. *the serpent stopped not far from the girl and stayed floating in air with its body still moving like an eel*
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 9:44 am

Shadow quietly sat down at the edge of the rooftop as the two women conversed with each other, no longer interested in the two males.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 10:54 am

Ragecano looked up to the sky and thought about something completely unknown.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 2:22 am

uhm... Eris.... *curiously looks to the two disinterested male members* .... uhm... may i ask why you two are here at the school? *mews in interest* .. i'm sure they wouldn't mind having new students. *purrs*
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 6:24 am

"Eris? What a cute name..." Shadow said as he turned to the cat animalian and reached out to pet her. "I was told bad people, Outlaws, would be hanging around here. I have no interest in becoming a student to this school."
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 7:17 am

(shadow again follow posting order >>)
*the serpent moved its tail towards eris and at the end of it appeared a small silver badge with eris name on it* there it is official recognition that you are an asset of interest to the company if you run into trouble with someone showing them the badge should get them to leave you alone if not there is an emergency button on it to summon a guardian of the company.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 10:27 am

Ragecano thought for a second. "What is she going to do?" Then said "I don't go here."
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 5:03 am

uhm... i don't think i'll have use for the organization, but if i ever can be of help, alert me.. *looks to the two others* ... um... what do you two think..? you seem awfully quiet and distrusting of her: she seems nice though. - at least to me.. *ears droop in worry*
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 6:48 am

(using posting order of eris, me, shadow, rage)

You'd be surprised how much pull the company has all over the city and even in school *the girl smiled as the serpent came back to her* I do hope you'll be an excellent prospect you could be what turns the tide for humanity and ancients one day to the point where nothing is impossible.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 6:52 am

Eris asked the two males what she should do about the ancient girl's offer. "No opinion." Shadow replied as he petted her drooping ears.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 11:05 am

"I couldn't care less," replied Ragecano.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 3:43 pm

*sighs* .. uhm... i feel some confusion... why do people keep having plans for me..? i-i'm never going to die, so it's not as though i'm low on time.. *mumbles* ... they can always wait, right?
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 5:11 pm

(You two are honestly killing me here with your one sentence posts >>)

You may be timeless but the rest of humanity and ancients are not, your body may what lead to solving diseases, to end failures in hospitals, your power is the key to that.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 5:27 pm

Shadow let out a soft sigh. "It's really your choice, Eris. I have no interest in what the ancient girl's 'science'. I just simply find you cute and friendly." he said as he petted the cat animalian.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 9:33 am

"To be honest, I couldn't give a damn. If she does what she says she's gonna do, then fine. If she hacks your limbs off, and harvests them, then fine. My goal is to live for today, every day."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

rooftop kitten.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ancient World :: School City :: Main School Building :: Rooftop-
Jump to: