The Ancient World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ancient World

A peaceful new world to explore.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To any who still visit here
Ragecano Moveset I(Active) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:05 am by Ilvastra

» Reaper Sparring
Ragecano Moveset I(Active) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 7:21 am by Shadow

» Circus Delight
Ragecano Moveset I(Active) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:18 pm by Shadow

» Luquier
Ragecano Moveset I(Active) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:07 am by Liroj

» Luquier Weapon
Ragecano Moveset I(Active) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:23 pm by Luquier

» Luquier Actives
Ragecano Moveset I(Active) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:51 pm by Luquier

» Luquier Passives
Ragecano Moveset I(Active) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:39 pm by Luquier

» rooftop kitten.
Ragecano Moveset I(Active) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:18 am by Shadow

» [u]Kido Practice[/u]
Ragecano Moveset I(Active) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:43 am by Ragecano

Top posters
Shadow
Ragecano Moveset I(Active) Vote_lcapRagecano Moveset I(Active) Voting_barRagecano Moveset I(Active) Vote_rcap 
Ragecano
Ragecano Moveset I(Active) Vote_lcapRagecano Moveset I(Active) Voting_barRagecano Moveset I(Active) Vote_rcap 
Liroj
Eris
Ilvastra
Luquier
Machiko
Mu
Tom Bluemann
Mélody Meora
Most active topic starters
Liroj
Ragecano
Ilvastra
Luquier
Mélody Meora
Shadow
Eris
Tom Bluemann
Machiko
Valen
Most active topics
rooftop kitten.
Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight
Coming home (private)
The unofficial student (open)
The fun of knowing yourself
Shopping for ingredients (open)
Alone in the forest
Forgoten sword
First day back home
Most Viewed Topics
rooftop kitten.
Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight
The unofficial student (open)
Coming home (private)
Alone in the forest
Shopping for ingredients (open)
The fun of knowing yourself
Forgoten sword
First day back home
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is Luquier

Our users have posted a total of 774 messages in 92 subjects

Ragecano Moveset I(Active)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragecano

Ragecano

Credit : 10000

Ragecano Moveset I(Active) Empty
PostSubject: Ragecano Moveset I(Active)   Ragecano Moveset I(Active) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 10:11 am

1. Resurrecion(Spanish for Resurrection, Japanese for Rebirth I believe)
Description: The user plunges his sword into the ground, where it is absorbed. Then a light-green rain surrounds the area. The rain stops after one post, during which the user undergoes a metamorphosis. He/she retains traits of his/her former animal form, and integrates them with his/her body. In Ragecano's case, it goes as follows:
The Man sprouts black wings infused with light blue feathers. Also, Ragecano grows a pair of horns which look like those of a fantasy bull. His hair also grows longer, to the waist below the belt. His hands turn white up until the elbow, and the rest is black. He wears a pair of jeans accompanied with a belt and white boots.
Strength: Doubles attack power and speed, allows flight. Can use feathers as projectiles
Weakness: 25 post limit, one use per thread, damage calculation is doubled if fighting an Animalian

2. Cero(Doom Blast/Hollow Flash)
Description:
Strength: Damage calculation is determined by distance between user and target
Weakness: 25 time use per thread, does not affect Soul Reapers

3. Sonido
Description:
Strength: Described in video
Weakness: 75 yard limit, can be detected by Mana flows, state of legs determines speed
Back to top Go down
Liroj
Admin
Liroj

Credit : 10014

PostSubject: Re: Ragecano Moveset I(Active)   Ragecano Moveset I(Active) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 11:04 am

add a description for them not a youtube video .....
Back to top Go down
https://lirojtest.forumieren.com
Ragecano

Ragecano

Credit : 10000

PostSubject: Re: Ragecano Moveset I(Active)   Ragecano Moveset I(Active) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 12:01 pm

Cero is a ball which turns into a wave of energy when thrown.
Sonido allows me to move at extremely high speeds.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

Credit : 10011

PostSubject: Re: Ragecano Moveset I(Active)   Ragecano Moveset I(Active) EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:33 am

As long as you keep in mind that Sonido is not teleportation, just movement speed, then you should be fine: remember that anyone used to battling WILL be able to keep up with you. - otherwise, approved.
Back to top Go down
Liroj
Admin
Liroj

Credit : 10014

PostSubject: Re: Ragecano Moveset I(Active)   Ragecano Moveset I(Active) EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 5:14 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://lirojtest.forumieren.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ragecano Moveset I(Active)   Ragecano Moveset I(Active) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ragecano Moveset I(Active)
Page 1 of 1