The Ancient World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ancient World

A peaceful new world to explore.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To any who still visit here
Circus Delight - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:05 am by Ilvastra

» Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 7:21 am by Shadow

» Circus Delight
Circus Delight - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:18 pm by Shadow

» Luquier
Circus Delight - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:07 am by Liroj

» Luquier Weapon
Circus Delight - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:23 pm by Luquier

» Luquier Actives
Circus Delight - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:51 pm by Luquier

» Luquier Passives
Circus Delight - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:39 pm by Luquier

» rooftop kitten.
Circus Delight - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:18 am by Shadow

» [u]Kido Practice[/u]
Circus Delight - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:43 am by Ragecano

Top posters
Shadow
Circus Delight - Page 3 Vote_lcapCircus Delight - Page 3 Voting_barCircus Delight - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Ragecano
Circus Delight - Page 3 Vote_lcapCircus Delight - Page 3 Voting_barCircus Delight - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Liroj
Eris
Ilvastra
Luquier
Machiko
Mu
Tom Bluemann
Mélody Meora
Most active topic starters
Liroj
Ragecano
Ilvastra
Luquier
Mélody Meora
Shadow
Tom Bluemann
Eris
Machiko
Valen
Most active topics
rooftop kitten.
Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight
Coming home (private)
The unofficial student (open)
The fun of knowing yourself
Shopping for ingredients (open)
Alone in the forest
Forgoten sword
First day back home
Most Viewed Topics
rooftop kitten.
Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight
The unofficial student (open)
Coming home (private)
Alone in the forest
Shopping for ingredients (open)
The fun of knowing yourself
Forgoten sword
First day back home
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is Luquier

Our users have posted a total of 774 messages in 92 subjects

Circus Delight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Luquier

Luquier

Credit : 0

Circus Delight - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 7:13 pm

By the time he had took his first step Luquier was already a fourth of the way over looking as natural as breathing on the wire and knowing that he was looking now purposefully slipped with a wink at him before catching herself with the tips of her fingers and flinging her self back up over the wire and settling back on it the wire itself jiggling and wobbling at her actions
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Credit : 10000

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 7:31 pm

Shadow softly blushed when he saw Luquier wink at him, but the wire shaking caused him to slide off to the side and stand upside down on the wire. Unfazed, he began to walk under the wire with perfect balance, passing by Luquier above him. "It's quite exciting. I've never walked a high wire with someone else before." he said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Luquier

Luquier

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 1:05 pm

"Well, I wish I could say the same... or at least say that it's the first time I've seen someone walk on the bottom of one but it isn't." she said sheepishly before doing a halfway back flip and handstanding on the wire looking back at Shadow as she moved forward on her palms her legs held out over the sides as she did a full split to balance herself "It's hard for me to find something truly exciting... it's my job to do pretty much everything."
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:39 pm

Shadow continued moving across the underside of the tightrope and eventually began to tumble and flip across. He looked up at Luquier, concerned with what she said. "What does truly excite you then...? What can I do to cheer you up...?"
Back to top Go down
Luquier

Luquier

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 4:57 pm

Still doing her very well done and exposing full split and handstand she looked at him and laughed lightly "Oh, don't get me wrong... My life is plenty exciting but it's all gone old~ I'm having trouble thinking of new things to do for my circus... I take pride in never having a repeat performance." Then as she was finishing her sentence she flipped fluidly to land on her feet. "But don't mind little ol' me~ This is cheering me up~" her hands were now caressing her exposed abdomen, her fingers playing along the hem of her never buttoned pants. Then with a smile on her face she closed her eyes and jumped from the highwire platform
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 5:24 pm

"I see... But I can't help but worry, especially to ... friends... and those who are... precious to me..." Shadow softly said as he looked up at Luquier. "I'm concerned... because I really care, and I really don't want to fail others around me." He then calmly closed his eyes and jumped in tandem with Luquier.
Back to top Go down
Luquier

Luquier

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 5:35 pm

Luquier's hands were held out and after what felt like an eternity falling her hands gripped the swinging trapeze bar before spinning herself to grip it in the crooks of her knees "Getting rather familiar aren't we? We've only just meet a little while ago my dear~" her voice teasing and light as she opened her eyes to see him falling to the ground but she didn't move off her perch wondering if he'd hit the ground knowing that she couldn't get to him even if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 5:46 pm

Shadow performed several backflips in midair as he finally landed on a trampoline on the ground, springing him back up into the air and continued to flip. Nearing the peak of his height, he opened his eyes and aimed to grab onto Luquier's hands. "Well, of course." Shadow said with a serious tone. "We are friends, are we not? I believe that expressing ones' self fully is how one gets acquainted with another."
Back to top Go down
Luquier

Luquier

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 5:53 pm

As she saw him reach for her and ask her a question she retracted her arms and cupped her face as if she was thinking "We might be friends~" she said as she drifted backwards with the traipses momentum "But I'm afraid that your only scratching the surface of me~"
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 6:05 pm

"Hmph, you're such a tease." Shadow commented as she evaded his reach. He then uses his double jump ability to propel himself up diagonally upward into the air, giving him momentum to reach out for a trapeze. After grabbing it, he positioned himself to grip it with the crooks of his knees. "But still I find this... fun."
Back to top Go down
Luquier

Luquier

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 6:15 pm

"Me? A tease~?" she said delightfully as she wiggled her fingers at him before releasing her legs on the bar and letting herself slip into a large pit of rubbery balls. As she popped out of the pit she retightened her whip around her waist as it had become loose again "But what shall be next Mr. Shadow?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 6:26 pm

"I prefer not to be called 'Mr.'" Shadow said as he too followed Luquier into the pit of rubber balls. He then re-emerged right behind the ringmaster, just inches away from touching her. "And hm... Is there anything else you would like to do?"
Back to top Go down
Luquier

Luquier

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 6:36 pm

Luquier shrugged slightly and trailed her fingers over the outlines of her tattoos before walking out of the pit and spinning to look at him "Please do try not to push your welcome Mr. Shadow." she said hitting the Mr. hard to enforce her point "I wouldn't want a misunderstanding to occur."
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 6:37 pm

"Oh... My apologizes." Shadow sighed as he jumped out of the pit a few feet away from Luquier. He dusted himself off before looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Luquier

Luquier

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 6:44 pm

Luquier smiled and winked at him again before literally bending over backwards to pop her spine and then straitening herself "Good man aren't you?" she asked almost innocently as she looked at him with her mis-matched eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 6:47 pm

"E-eh...?" Shadow blushed a little and looked at her with blinking, somewhat confused with her innocent-like gesture.
Back to top Go down
Luquier

Luquier

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 6:50 pm

Luquier practically giggles at his expression "What?" she said before doing a full split to the floor "Never meet a girl so flexible?" she finished coyly beofre standing back up and walking a short distance off to the center ring of the stage.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 6:56 pm

"N-no... I haven't. In fact, I don't meet a lot of people..." Shadow said quietly as he tilted his head down, eyes closed. "You're actually only one of my very few... friends..."
Back to top Go down
Luquier

Luquier

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 7:03 pm

Luquier flicked her hair in a curtain like motion behind her as she roved her eyes over him "You get attached rather easily... Don't you?" her hands played with the coil of whip about her waist as she spoke "Read up on me... then meet me in person and after a little conversation you get so clingy to your idea of a friend." her voice trailed off softly the longer she spoke and as she finished she snapped her fingers and several trap doors opened and jaguars padded up to nuzzle her legs "Not that I'm... judging."
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 7:15 pm

"My apologizes... I don't mean to make you feel uncomfortable..." Shadow sighed as he sat down, crossing his legs. "I really do admire you, but it's just... I hate being alone. Being here with you made me really... Happy..." Shadow's voice began to break at the later parts as he squinted in nervousness and a bit of fear, worried Luquier would look down on him.
Back to top Go down
Luquier

Luquier

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 12:50 pm

Luquier knelled down among the dangerous animals around her and petted them like house cats as she thought "Alone is a vague term... it all depends on how you place yourself." Luquier then stood up slowly and edged through the crowd of beasts that followed her. Placing her hands on her hips she gazed down at the seated figure before her as the jaguars crowded up behind her looking placid but menacing. Luquier then smiled warmly, happily, and of course genuinely "It's my life's ambition to make people happy Shadow."
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 1:05 pm

Shadow took a deep breath and calmed himself to stop the shaking motions of his body. He then looked back up and opened his eyes, staring at Luquier and her animal companions. He then slowly stood back on his feet. "O-of course... That's such an admirable goal... I have a similar one..." he softly said to himself, dusting off his clothing. "But I'm fine now, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Luquier

Luquier

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 2:58 pm

Luquier kept smiling before turning to her beasts and shooed them along "That's good... but what to do now?" she asked as her back as still turned to him, walking away towards the knife board and plucking a few of them from their perches.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:18 pm

"Is there anything else you want to do...?" Shadow asked as he approached Luquier but stayed a few feet away, watching her pluck knives. "Careful not to cut yourself, Miss Luquier."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Circus Delight
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ancient World :: School City :: Arena-
Jump to: