The Ancient World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ancient World

A peaceful new world to explore.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To any who still visit here
Coming home (private) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:05 am by Ilvastra

» Reaper Sparring
Coming home (private) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 7:21 am by Shadow

» Circus Delight
Coming home (private) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:18 pm by Shadow

» Luquier
Coming home (private) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:07 am by Liroj

» Luquier Weapon
Coming home (private) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:23 pm by Luquier

» Luquier Actives
Coming home (private) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:51 pm by Luquier

» Luquier Passives
Coming home (private) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:39 pm by Luquier

» rooftop kitten.
Coming home (private) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:18 am by Shadow

» [u]Kido Practice[/u]
Coming home (private) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:43 am by Ragecano

Top posters
Shadow
Coming home (private) Vote_lcapComing home (private) Voting_barComing home (private) Vote_rcap 
Ragecano
Coming home (private) Vote_lcapComing home (private) Voting_barComing home (private) Vote_rcap 
Liroj
Eris
Ilvastra
Luquier
Machiko
Mu
Tom Bluemann
Mélody Meora
Most active topic starters
Liroj
Ragecano
Ilvastra
Luquier
Mélody Meora
Shadow
Tom Bluemann
Eris
Machiko
Valen
Most active topics
rooftop kitten.
Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight
Coming home (private)
The unofficial student (open)
The fun of knowing yourself
Shopping for ingredients (open)
Alone in the forest
Forgoten sword
First day back home
Most Viewed Topics
rooftop kitten.
Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight
The unofficial student (open)
Coming home (private)
Alone in the forest
Shopping for ingredients (open)
The fun of knowing yourself
Forgoten sword
First day back home
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is Luquier

Our users have posted a total of 774 messages in 92 subjects

Coming home (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

Credit : 10000

Coming home (private) Empty
PostSubject: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 6:53 am

*as they came up to the residential area the mansion styled house is far more visible being one of the few buildings that tower over the others, outside of the house is a gated area, he presses the button and types in a code* i'll setup a code for you easy to remember to get in *the gates swing open showing a large garden section*

Last edited by Ilvastra on Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

Credit : 10011

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 7:02 am

*shyly twitches her tail: glancing at the cat in his arms* ..... uhm... could you pet me from time to time-? *feeling thankful, but not wanting to admit it* ..... i-i mean, you ignored me earlier. *still follows, despite some slight hesitation, given her mixed interactions with males*
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 7:08 am

Um...yeah sure *he reached over and pet her gently like he would a normal cat "guess she isn't any different from a normal kitty" he walked up to the doors of the house and opened them up revealing some maids standing waiting for him and the rest somewhat cleaning* Good morning young master *said one of them* it's afternoon you know but don't think much of it we have a new guest who will be living here please help her feel accomadated.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 7:10 am

*purrs quietly, following closely behind him, despite feeling a bit shy of the others* .... uhm.... can i sleep in your room tonight-? *nervously twitches her tail, not entirely trusting the strangers* .... foot of your bed-? (also kind of worried she'd get lost in the large home)
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 7:14 am

*he blushes a bit but doesn't turn to show her* yeah i guess that's fine till you get a good feeling of the house then you can sleep wherever, you hungry? *he said as he set the cat down to wander about and walked into the kitchen where there are a few other animalswalking about* I do tend to find stray animals and bring them home to give them something to eat, not saying your one or anything like that *feeling slightly embarassed for making it sound like that*
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 7:16 am

*doesn't mind* ..... uhm, milk's always nice... and i'm grateful for you taking me in. *pauses for a moment of thought* .... what family do you have here?... the house must be lonely without anyone else...
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 7:18 am

*he pauses as he opens the fridge* none..i only have the maids here to help around, i guess it does feel lonely but at least i have the animals here to ease that. *he gives a small smile as he pulls out the milk and a glass and sets them near her and then pulls himself out some chicken that was made that morning and warms it up* i've gotten used to it to be honest, it's better this way.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 7:21 am

why's it better? *curious* .... safer doesn't mean better.... kinda seems like an excuse to hide.... *doesn't understand how her blank honesty could be insulting* ... (after a pause) ... hide and seek's fun... *forgets what she was talking about, so quiets down*
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 7:25 am

It's better because..i trust the animals and they trust me in a way they are family to me even if my real one prefers to make me feel nonexistant. *he quitely eats his chicken and offers her some* surrounding yourself with those you love is better than forced to live with those you hate.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 12:41 pm

*happily eats* ..... only some animals can show human-type love. *looks carefully at him for a moment before looking away* .... so uhm... a-anyways.. (slightly flustered) .... um... love has more to do with just getting food from someone... *pauses awkwardly* .... um, so can i work here to help clean stuff? i think i could be an o.k. maid, and it would be a way to pay you for letting me stay...
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 1:35 pm

*He looked at her confused as she talked about human type love and shrugged as she awkwardly got off the topic* i still see no reason to but if you want thats fine by me . *he sipped his drink before realizing what she had ment and blushed and looked away* y.you will need a spare set of clothes right?
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 5:02 am

if any of your maids are my size, it would be nice if they'd share. *purrs and blushes a happy pink* ... other than my school uniform, i don't often wear clothes when i'm alone, having people around will take time to get used to. *meekly twitches her tail* .... i can try to help with homework too if you want. - i hope i don't turn out to just be a distraction.
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 6:43 am

I'll check with them about getting you some clothes, um there is an old japanese style bathroom down the hall and to the right, it's fairly big, you should probably wash up. *he sets his dishes into the sink and starts to head towards the main hallway to find one of the maids*
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 7:03 am

i'll see you shortly then. *bows in thanks and runs off to find said bathroom: leaving him to his thoughts* (probably would want a new topic at this point)
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 7:19 am

*he went off to go speak to the maids and they eagerly ran off to their rooms and came back with spare sets of their normal clothes* is the young master going to date this girl he brought home? *he blushed a bit and shook his head* just a friend from class. *the maid giggled and put a spare set of underwear on top of the clothes* she'll need these to young master, *he nodded and looked away* she may be your new coworker soon.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 3:39 pm

*leaving her school uniform folded neatly at the door, rests in the steaming water: happily purring and enjoying her first warm bath in ages* .... he's super-nice to me... humans are confusing sometimes.  - i wonder if he'll be joining me. *looks curiously around the edges of the warm water: knowing usually boys tend to at out-of-character around her* .... or he could just be unique for a human... *shuts her eyes and leans back* ...
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 5:04 pm

*He tapped on the door as he held in hiis arms various sets of regular clothes* eris *he opened the door and walked in but not far only wear the clothing bins were* i got a couple different sets, honestly i didn't think the maids wore these types of clothes * he set the clothes into a bin* theres some underwear on top
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 10:14 am

*curiously pokes her head out of the water* .... not joining me? *mews sadly* .... there's room in here. (sort of wonders how the human will react: unsure since he seems awkward around girls)
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 1:32 pm

*He blushes brightly* you want me to join you? *He stammers this a bit to loud as if he was only ssupposed to think it but actually said it, he looked down still blushing* kinda embarrassing dont you think?
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 3:04 pm

why's that? *confused* .... it's not as though we're the same species.. and i can't have kids. - so what's the worry? - *struggles to understand why a human would be embarrassed if breeding isn't an option* .... there's no harm that could come from it, yes?
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 5:07 pm

*He shuffle a little in place* i guess itll be fine then *he undressed and covered himself with a towel before hesitantly walking in to the bath and getting in the water, he tries to avoid eye contact as a heavy blush remains on his face, he sits a little away from eris*
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 5:25 pm

*curiously looks at him* ... you boys confuse me at times... sometimes you want to be close, other times, not. - may i ask for your insight to the reasoning? *mews curiously and twitches her tail* http://puu.sh/cEt2F/4a61b7b3ce.jpg (don't worry, that will be the only pic)
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 8:27 pm

*He takes a deep breath* even though you may be a different species you still have mostly the body of a normal human, so its only natrual for men to be nervous like the situation now.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 8:40 pm

*leans forward: curious* ...you don't think i'd eat you or anything, do you? - nothing to be nervous about. ^.^ *mews happily: finding the human rather amusing, even if just as confusing*
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 9:09 pm

*he blushes harder as he ends up with a better view and looks away* it's not that, please don't lean towards me I can um...see those pretty clearly as is *he pointed at her chest* it's just embarassing i've never done this with anyone ever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming home (private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next