The Ancient World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ancient World

A peaceful new world to explore.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To any who still visit here
The unofficial student (open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:05 am by Ilvastra

» Reaper Sparring
The unofficial student (open) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 7:21 am by Shadow

» Circus Delight
The unofficial student (open) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:18 pm by Shadow

» Luquier
The unofficial student (open) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:07 am by Liroj

» Luquier Weapon
The unofficial student (open) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:23 pm by Luquier

» Luquier Actives
The unofficial student (open) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:51 pm by Luquier

» Luquier Passives
The unofficial student (open) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:39 pm by Luquier

» rooftop kitten.
The unofficial student (open) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:18 am by Shadow

» [u]Kido Practice[/u]
The unofficial student (open) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:43 am by Ragecano

Top posters
Shadow
The unofficial student (open) Vote_lcapThe unofficial student (open) Voting_barThe unofficial student (open) Vote_rcap 
Ragecano
The unofficial student (open) Vote_lcapThe unofficial student (open) Voting_barThe unofficial student (open) Vote_rcap 
Liroj
Eris
Ilvastra
Luquier
Machiko
Mu
Tom Bluemann
Mélody Meora
Most active topic starters
Liroj
Ragecano
Ilvastra
Luquier
Mélody Meora
Shadow
Tom Bluemann
Eris
Machiko
Valen
Most active topics
rooftop kitten.
Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight
Coming home (private)
The unofficial student (open)
The fun of knowing yourself
Shopping for ingredients (open)
Alone in the forest
Forgoten sword
First day back home
Most Viewed Topics
rooftop kitten.
Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight
Coming home (private)
Alone in the forest
Shopping for ingredients (open)
The fun of knowing yourself
Forgoten sword
First day back home
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is Luquier

Our users have posted a total of 774 messages in 92 subjects

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Machiko

Machiko

Credit : 3

The unofficial student (open) Empty
PostSubject: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 11:03 am

*Machiko stood atop one of the somewhat taller buildings and her tails moved with the wind as she looked down at the students wearing their school uniforms* So this is where the other living beings go to learn, kinda a weird place wonder if I can fit in. *an orb of magic moved between and around her tails as if the tails were juggling it*
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Credit : 10000

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 11:51 am

Shadow quietly walked amongst the people within the residential area. "I sensed something here..." he muttered to himself as he looked around the field casually. He then looked up into the sky and continued scanning the field, eventually spotting a creature standing atop a building. Shadow walked to the building and jumped onto the wall to run on a side the figure was not standing at.

Upon reaching the top, Shadow gently landed onto the top without a sound. Observing the figure more closely, she was a female kitsune animalian, possessing some degree of magic as a sphere appeared to be juggled by her tails.

Last edited by Shadow on Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 12:12 pm

Nikolai too sensed something in the area. "Seems like some spiritual presence." He was wondering if he should go check it out, because most of the time, these 'spiritual presences' are nothing more than people endowed with certain things that most people aren't. As he used Shunpo to quickly run to the top of a building by way of staircases and doors, he thought of something. "What if this is just another 'weird person' case? Certainly don't want to waste my time here."

After his ascension to the top of the building, Nikolai quickly realized that the only 'spiritual presence' here was nothing but Shadow, a fellow Reaper, and some woman who had the features of a fox.
Back to top Go down
Machiko

Machiko

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 12:42 pm

*Machiko frowned as her ears twitched and her tail stopped playing with the ball* well hello there *the ball seemed to start to fade as she turned around looking towards the door seeing the men* you people are made of magic? *her ears twitched once and then again as she cocked her head* I didn't do anything wrong did i? oh no you guys aren't security, crap this isnt good i didn't even do anything yet. *a total of 9 tails appeared behind her and she covered her face shyly* of course security wouldn't have such a strong connection to those that have long passed. *her voice sounded rough if not annoyed*
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 1:01 pm

The nearby door burst open, revealing a fellow Reaper Enforcer named Nikolai; he must have also detected the magic coming off from the kitsune animalian. She then turned around to face the two of us, a bit annoyed, mistaking us for security guards as the number of her tails increased to nine. To Shadow, the sight of a nine-tailed fox would be surprising, but the tails could also just be faked or illusions in an attempt to create intimidation. Whatever the case, Shadow maintained a calm disposition, unfazed by the number of tails.

"That's quite the magical force... I've always been fascinated by kitsune creatures." Shadow calmly said to the kitsune animalian.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 1:09 pm

Nikolai couldn't help but looking at the Animalian girl. "I have seen fox creatures before, but nine-tailed fox creatures?" He felt fascinated yet disgusted at the same time. Could this be the result of illegal genetic experimenting? Nikolai highly doubted it, yet kept the thought in his mind. Disregarding the animal features, she looked like any other human. "I see you've sensed the spiritual presence here too," he said to the other Reaper. "And as for you, I have thoughts to believe that you were the one emanating that spiritual presence," Nikolai said to the Animalian. He had no thought of taking out his Zanpakutou.
Back to top Go down
Machiko

Machiko

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 1:16 pm

Really? *she said in an almost shyly seductive tone as she let one tail hide her face as she held the orb of magic then squeezed on it making it disappear and a few rune like symbols appear on her tail* I mean i do have a connection to the spirit realm. *as she said this 5 more tails appeared longer than the rest waving about* is it bad that i have spiritual power?
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 1:26 pm

The kitsune animalian changes her composure, freely expressing her magic by imprinting runic symbols on her tails and created five more, for a total of fourteen. Highly illogical, but still quite an impressive feat. "Why would it be bad to have spiritual and magical powers?" Shadow said as he quietly approached the kitsune animalian. "Many people have such abilities, even us Reapers. Each and every person has their own different features. But I find yours very unique."
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 1:28 pm

"I second the thought," Nikolai replied. "I find it fascinating that a person can conjure that many tails..." Nikolai was thinking at the same time, "If this person is a threat, then we will be forced to eliminate her. However, I don't see this happening, because she hasn't given us any reason to perceive so."
Back to top Go down
Machiko

Machiko

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 1:40 pm

*she blushed and thought for a moment then started giggling and laughing* you two are quite silly and sweet *she lifted her arms for a sec and brought them down making the tails fade away into one that swayed back and fourth then she placed a hand on her hip and smiled* although i do like traveling on my own with no baggage.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 1:53 pm

"Silly and sweet" was the word she used to describe us Reapers. "Thank you for the compliment. And you yourself are quite elegant and kind." Shadow said; he never thought of himself as 'silly' or 'sweet'. Nikolai said there was no reason to use our Zanpakuto, and Shadow simply nodded.

Shadow walked up to the kitsune and looked at her with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:04 pm

Nikolai thought for a second before saying, "I need to see something." He used Shunpo to appear behind the girl, carefully examining her tails(no perversion intended).
Back to top Go down
Machiko

Machiko

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:10 pm

*she blushed as the guy was looking at her tail closely and the other one coming toward her, her body seemed to dissolve completely in a few seconds, her voice was heard along the other side of the rooftop* sorry i don't like being surrounded even if it's by people that can say sweet things hehe *she stuck out her tongue as her tail swished back and fourth*
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:18 pm

Nikolai went behind the kitsune to check her tails. The kitsune playfully stuck her tongue out, not wanting either of us to get closer. "I see... Quite a playful personality. But I'll respect that distance." Shadow said as he stopped a distance away.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:25 pm

Nikolai took a few steps back to respect boundaries. "Interesting." He thought of what the tails could be used for. "Maybe they turn her into some fox. Or a giant red wolf or something."
Back to top Go down
Machiko

Machiko

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:29 pm

*she giggled as she looked at them and her tail shifting from various numbers with each sway* so is there something you guys want? other than to be a bit too close and personal to my tails and rear. *her eyes narrowing slightly as if examining them from a distance.*
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:38 pm

"What I want? Simply to admire your abilities and feats, is all." Shadow replied.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:40 pm

"It seems like another coincidence for the both of us," Nikolai replied while still looking at the girl's tails.
Back to top Go down
Machiko

Machiko

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:47 pm

*she took a step back embarassed* um *unsure of what to say her tails stopped changing* you guys sure are weird you know, saying such embarassing things to someone you just met, i feel like your just a pair of stalkers now *she giggled before she took a step off the roof and jumped onto a lower one landing with grace and elegance*
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:53 pm

"Stalker...? Still teasing as ever..." Shadow muttered as he followed the kitsune, jumping into the air and jumped again in midair, landing on the adjacent rooftop without making any sounds. "Oh, I've yet to introduce myself; I am Shadow, and the other person is named Nikolai."
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:08 pm

Nikolai used Shunpo to perform an extremely fast step, landing on the roof where Shadow was located, and held his thumb up. "Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Machiko

Machiko

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:11 pm

hehe my name is a name so don't worry about trying to learn it now besides you gotta catch me first *twirls around as 8 tails cover my body and 6 mirror images appear of myself then me and the others jump off the roof onto the ground and run all our own seperate ways*
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:15 pm

Shadow frowned a bit as the kitsune not only refused to tell her name, but also tried to get the Reapers to play a "game" of cat and mouse. Shadow sighed a bit and hung back, not giving chase.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:20 pm

Nikolai became annoyed at what he saw. Damn dumb kid, he thought as he thought of a way to capture all of them.
Back to top Go down
Machiko

Machiko

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:24 pm

*all of the copies exerted the same amount of spiritual and magical energy as the real one but they soon all stopped running and doing their own thing from looking at store items to talking to people as if they were asking directions* wonder if i can manage to get a set of those school clothes and sneak into the school *i thought*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next