The Ancient World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ancient World

A peaceful new world to explore.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To any who still visit here
rooftop kitten. EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:05 am by Ilvastra

» Reaper Sparring
rooftop kitten. EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 7:21 am by Shadow

» Circus Delight
rooftop kitten. EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:18 pm by Shadow

» Luquier
rooftop kitten. EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:07 am by Liroj

» Luquier Weapon
rooftop kitten. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:23 pm by Luquier

» Luquier Actives
rooftop kitten. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:51 pm by Luquier

» Luquier Passives
rooftop kitten. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:39 pm by Luquier

» rooftop kitten.
rooftop kitten. EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:18 am by Shadow

» [u]Kido Practice[/u]
rooftop kitten. EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:43 am by Ragecano

Top posters
Shadow
rooftop kitten. Vote_lcaprooftop kitten. Voting_barrooftop kitten. Vote_rcap 
Ragecano
Liroj
Eris
Ilvastra
Luquier
Machiko
Mu
Tom Bluemann
Mélody Meora
Most active topic starters
Liroj
Ragecano
Ilvastra
Luquier
Mélody Meora
Shadow
Tom Bluemann
Eris
Machiko
Valen
Most active topics
rooftop kitten.
Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight
Coming home (private)
The unofficial student (open)
The fun of knowing yourself
Shopping for ingredients (open)
Alone in the forest
Forgoten sword
First day back home
Most Viewed Topics
rooftop kitten.
Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight
The unofficial student (open)
Coming home (private)
Alone in the forest
Shopping for ingredients (open)
The fun of knowing yourself
Forgoten sword
First day back home
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is Luquier

Our users have posted a total of 774 messages in 92 subjects

rooftop kitten.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Eris

Eris

Credit : 10011

rooftop kitten. Empty
PostSubject: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 4:34 pm

*bored of the classes she struggles to understand, Eris made her way to the roof: enjoying the view and quiet* ... boys act funny.. *plays with her tail and re-adjusts her school uniform* .... a-at least they're nice. ^.^ *leans against the fence and looks up at the sky* ...do they think kitty-people are weird? - i'm sure i'm not the oddest species..
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

Credit : 10000

rooftop kitten. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 4:50 pm

Ragecano flew over the sky instead of walking. Resureccion grants flight. As he landed on a rooftop, he didn't pay attention to who or what was on it.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

rooftop kitten. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 4:52 pm

*curiously mews to alert the new arrival to her location* .... you look strange.... at least for a human... (blinks a few times: flatly not understanding what exactly it is she's looking at) .... looks kinda like a bat..... *tilts her head: kind of confused* ....what species....?
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

rooftop kitten. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 5:04 pm

"Who the bell are you?" asked Ragecano as his wings retracted
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

rooftop kitten. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 5:06 pm

*looks down at her school uniform and bell collar* ? - hm? oh uh.. Eris - kitty. ^.^ *purrs happily and scurries over: pawing at him for a moment, licking her fingers and trying to identify his species through taste* ..... your skin tastes kinda weird.... - you're animal-ish too?
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

rooftop kitten. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 5:08 pm

"Yeah, if you say so," Ragecano replied. "I got an eagle vibe about me"
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

rooftop kitten. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 5:09 pm

hm.. bird.. chicken.. *mind wanders to food: forgetting momentarily she was in a conversation* ..... o-oh right. - so..... usually when someone's flying around, they're looking for something..... can i help? *admittedly slightly interested in the thought of eating him - 'cause chicken.....*
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

rooftop kitten. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 5:11 pm

"Chicken? What in God's name is she talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

rooftop kitten. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 5:12 pm

.....sorry.. you said eagle.. and my mind wandered to other bird-related stuff....
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

rooftop kitten. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 5:13 pm

"Whatever." Ragecano peered past
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

rooftop kitten. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 5:15 pm

*leans into his field of view again: twitching her tail in curiosity* .... so what's your interest here?
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

rooftop kitten. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:04 pm

Shadow quietly walked along the road to the main building of the school, putting his hood up. "Outlaws trespassing under these grounds, huh... I'll just get this over with and be on my way." the Reaper muttered. He looked around and saw an cat animalian observing the rooftops, along with a dragon-like animalian flying overhead and landing on the roof.

"... Interesting." Shadow jumped and ran up the wall to the rooftops, landing a distance away from the pair of animalians.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

rooftop kitten. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 1:14 pm

Ragecano saw the man jumping on the roof. "Who the hell are you? And I like to look at things."
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

rooftop kitten. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 5:43 pm

*curiously approaches the new arrival and leans towards him - curiously pawing at him out of habit ....... more not-human-people o.o .... school's not going to like it if i get too many friends who don't go here... T.T *meekly mews*
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

rooftop kitten. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 6:57 pm

The two animalians approached shadow; the dragon asking who he was and the cat curiously pawing. Shadow petted the cat's hair gently. "Cute..." Shadow said as he kept petting the cat. "I'm just observing..." Shadow replied to the dragon animalian.
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

rooftop kitten. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:11 pm

*the door creaked as it opened onto the rooftop as a girl with a mechanical serpent like creature flowed around her as she looked out at the others her tone was monotone* So this was the small energy spike, how disappointing. *the serpent swam through the air around the girl as she was staring down at a small pad in her hand tapping away at it as she spoke* only two animalians and a soul reaper.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

rooftop kitten. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 12:42 am

"That's good," replied Ragecano. "If you need help with anything, I'm here. And what's that?" he said, peering over to the snake.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

rooftop kitten. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 7:05 pm

..this place is growing rather lively.. lots of people.. *purrs happily: getting pet by the random stranger: not really caring who's touching her head as long as someone is* ....random-species is nice..... (kind of wonders how all these odd individuals will interact further - hoping the fighting won't escalate too quickly: knowing the school wouldn't like it*
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

rooftop kitten. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 7:36 pm

"What a lovely kitty..." Shadow said as he continued petting the cat animalian as she purred. He sensed the presence of another person, but paid more attention to petting the cat.
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

rooftop kitten. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 8:33 pm

*the girl looked up at the serpent before looking back at the pad as the serpent flew out and circled around the group gazing and transfixing its sight on each of them one at a time.* Power ranges are sub par or perhaps hidden, strange but not uncommon. *said the girl as she stared out at the group* possibility of becoming candidates is highly unlikely. *the serpent flew past the cat girl but paused for a moment and stared at her* an anomaly?
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

rooftop kitten. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 10:19 pm

A mechanical serpent creature appeared out of the blue, beginning to circle the three of us; Shadow's hand that was not petting the cat animalian instinctively went near his sword, ready to draw. The mechanical serpent only seemed to be observing at the moment, but one can never be too careful...
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

rooftop kitten. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 10:28 pm

Ragecano looked at the serpent for a second. He could take it down, no sweat, but he wanted to see something.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

rooftop kitten. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 8:56 am

i-i'm not abnormal. >.< *twitches her tail anxiously: looking at the flying-thing* ......i just like being pet- (sort of missing the point of the serpent) .... i'm not weird. T.T (ears droop) ..... a-and what makes you so qualified to call me an anomaly? *looks in frustration at the girl* ...
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

rooftop kitten. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 8:58 am

(Considering shadow are posted ill reply next )

*The serpent moved like a fish to the girl and moved around her body* my apologies i am the head of a very large corporation scouting for new workers, you are an interesting one female i will gladly be watching over you to see if my hunch is correct.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

rooftop kitten. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 2:24 pm

Shadow quietly gripped the handle of his blade of one sword as he continued to pet the cat animalian. He quietly watched the serpent, along with the girl that it accompanied. The mechanical creature indicated that she is an Ancient, but she still did not showed any signs of hostility. Shadow decided not to call upon Shikai yet. He then briefly looked at the cat animalian; she showed signs of annoyance and frustration, but on the outside she just seemed like any typical cat who wants affection.

"... I see nothing strange about you..." Shadow told the cat animalian as he petted her. "... But, what is it about her that intrigues you?" he said to the ancient girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rooftop kitten. Empty
PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. Empty

Back to top Go down

rooftop kitten.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ancient World :: School City :: Main School Building :: Rooftop-
Jump to: