The Ancient World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ancient World

A peaceful new world to explore.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To any who still visit here
Alone in the forest EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:05 am by Ilvastra

» Reaper Sparring
Alone in the forest EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 7:21 am by Shadow

» Circus Delight
Alone in the forest EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:18 pm by Shadow

» Luquier
Alone in the forest EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:07 am by Liroj

» Luquier Weapon
Alone in the forest EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:23 pm by Luquier

» Luquier Actives
Alone in the forest EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:51 pm by Luquier

» Luquier Passives
Alone in the forest EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:39 pm by Luquier

» rooftop kitten.
Alone in the forest EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:18 am by Shadow

» [u]Kido Practice[/u]
Alone in the forest EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:43 am by Ragecano

Top posters
Shadow
Alone in the forest Vote_lcapAlone in the forest Voting_barAlone in the forest Vote_rcap 
Ragecano
Alone in the forest Vote_lcapAlone in the forest Voting_barAlone in the forest Vote_rcap 
Liroj
Eris
Ilvastra
Luquier
Machiko
Mu
Tom Bluemann
Mélody Meora
Most active topic starters
Liroj
Ragecano
Ilvastra
Luquier
Mélody Meora
Shadow
Tom Bluemann
Eris
Machiko
Valen
Most active topics
rooftop kitten.
Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight
Coming home (private)
The unofficial student (open)
The fun of knowing yourself
Shopping for ingredients (open)
Alone in the forest
Forgoten sword
First day back home
Most Viewed Topics
rooftop kitten.
Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight
The unofficial student (open)
Coming home (private)
Alone in the forest
Shopping for ingredients (open)
The fun of knowing yourself
Forgoten sword
First day back home
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is Luquier

Our users have posted a total of 774 messages in 92 subjects

Alone in the forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Liroj
Admin
Liroj

Credit : 10014

Alone in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Alone in the forest   Alone in the forest EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 5:37 am

*On my free day of work when i close my Cafe I head to the forest to have some peace* I may find some rare plants that i can use it in some of my food. *I head out of the city humming happily*
Back to top Go down
https://lirojtest.forumieren.com
Liroj
Admin
Liroj

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest   Alone in the forest EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 7:49 am

*As i walk down the streets people slowly disappear as i get closer to the forest* Its funny a few minutes ago three where lots of people walking around but now its only me... *I have a long sigh and walk alone towards the woods*
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

Credit : 10011

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest   Alone in the forest EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 5:43 pm

*sleeping against a tree and hugging her tail, mews softly as she purrs: happy to be alone in her dreams - not expecting anyone to wake her*
Back to top Go down
Liroj
Admin
Liroj

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest   Alone in the forest EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 5:49 pm

*As i finally reach the forest i jump up to a branch and walk on it just to hear a soft sound like someone sleeping some where* Thatch weird people normally don't come to the forest? *I head there out of curiosity if its a human or a animals noise*
*As i get close i see that i was right and wrong in the same time and have a small chuckle*
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest   Alone in the forest EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 5:52 pm

*twitches her tail in a happy sleep: unaware she'd been found* .... zzz.... food.. *purrs more: obviously dreaming about getting food - given that she doesn't care about much else at all*
Back to top Go down
Liroj
Admin
Liroj

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest   Alone in the forest EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 6:00 pm

Well why not? *i think to my self and run of just to return whit a few fish and made a small fire next to the neko and start to cook the fish*
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest   Alone in the forest EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 8:42 pm

*weakly opens her eyes: trying to gather the situation as she feels the warmth of a fire in front of her* .... w-who's... um.. *looks around, ears perking up when she smells the fish: immediately nabbing one from the fire and eating: oblivious to the other person sitting nearby: purring softly* .... it's a dream come true! ♥
Back to top Go down
Liroj
Admin
Liroj

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest   Alone in the forest EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 8:54 pm

*I chuckle a bit as I watch the neko eat the fish* You sure seem hungry. *i speak up on a soft voice trying not to surprise the girl*
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest   Alone in the forest EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:46 am

*gulps* .-. - ...uhm... h-hi.. uh... *tries to carefully put the half-eaten fish awkwardly back onto the fire* ..... i um.. s-sorry... i woke up and saw food. T.T *meekly twitches her tail: hoping he won't be too angry* ... i-i don't have money to pay you for it- (a bit worried)
Back to top Go down
Liroj
Admin
Liroj

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest   Alone in the forest EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 5:15 am

*I start laughing amused by the girl* Its fine what kind of a cook would i be if i would not give food to those who are hungry. *i blush faint because embarrassed to tell the girl that i only made them for her* Eat as much as you want. *i say as i take the smallest one and start to eat my self, as i watch a small pot with boiling water in it* Would you like to drink something hot?
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest   Alone in the forest EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 2:51 pm

it's fine, but um... you seem very easy to get along with... it's rare that people don't start touching me or acting strangely when i'm asleep... - even rarer that someone would build a fire for a stranger... even if their intentions are questionable.. *looks carefully over the chef* ....what's your motivation for being nice?
Back to top Go down
Liroj
Admin
Liroj

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest   Alone in the forest EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 2:56 pm

*i look a bit surprised* Nothing you just seemed hungry as a chef its my work to feed the hungry. And i don't go touching strangers especial not when the are sleeping that's just rude.. *i put some tea bags in the boiling water and some fruits to make some fruit tea* To tell you the truth you kind remind me of my adopted sister. *I pull out a picture whit me and my sis, from my bag and hand it over the girl*
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest   Alone in the forest EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 7:40 pm

uhm.. was she pretty in your opinion..? *ears perk up in interest* - even if i were sleeping, i wouldn't be against petting. ^.^ - even if you're a stranger, you gave me food, so you're a friend now.
Back to top Go down
Liroj
Admin
Liroj

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest   Alone in the forest EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 9:07 pm

She is my lovely little sister after all. *i smile at the girl and pat her head a little* My name is Liroj Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest   Alone in the forest EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 9:46 am

Eris! um... it's still odd for someone not to want to be grabby or touchy... especially with our species matching up... *shyly twitches her tail* - that aside, traveling with you for a little while could be fun... the nearby town however, ran me out... (looks down: not wanting to say why)
Back to top Go down
Liroj
Admin
Liroj

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest   Alone in the forest EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 11:14 am

That's a nice name. *i smile at the girl* I travel quit a lot for rare ingredients but I have a cafe in the school city close to the school. *i drink a mug of fresh tea to hide my blushing face* I'm quit the lonely type and I don't really know how to get close to woman's. *i hide my face whit the mug in shame*
Back to top Go down
Machiko

Machiko

Credit : 3

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest   Alone in the forest EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 6:33 pm

*A rustling can be heard from one of the bushes as a small animal carrying an orb pops out from it and looks at the two just long enough for Machiko to grab the orb and animal rolling out onto the ground as a form of landing then turning her anger towards the animal* you little rodent I should eat you for making me have to chase you. *she opened her mouth in an animal sort of way before realizing she landed infront of the pair* oh um...uh...h..hello, I'm not interrupting am I?
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest   Alone in the forest EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 7:11 pm

*ears flatten in distrust: momentarily resisting the urge to become aggressive just out of jealousy of the new arrival's appearance* .... who are you? *twitches her tail carefully in thought*
Back to top Go down
Liroj
Admin
Liroj

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest   Alone in the forest EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 7:31 pm

*still focusing my attention to Eris* You should not eat that animal raw it has a bad taste and it could have quit a few sickness and other things you don't even wan to know. * I slowly ship on my tea having some what of a bad felling* You dint see its mother did you?* I ask the fox as I start to pac away my stuff fast*
Back to top Go down
Machiko

Machiko

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest   Alone in the forest EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 7:36 pm

*feeling as though the boy was talking to me I held the rat in my hands and then set it aside and hiss at it* begone rodent *she watched it scurry away then looked at the two* it should be fine I just hate it when people take my orb. *her tails played with a magical looking orb* my name is Machiko, i..i hope i didn't ruin your letting tea party
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest   Alone in the forest EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 8:28 pm

not at all... (not used to meeting two strangers in one day) .... i'm sure the cook would love having a little harem. *blushes slightly and plays with her tail: wondering how the male will react*
Back to top Go down
Liroj
Admin
Liroj

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest   Alone in the forest EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 8:34 pm

I'm not into harems i only love one and no one else but i dint find the one jet. *i say it whit a serious face* I think we should re locate your self or we will bi in trouble. *As i say that a roar could bean heard from the dept of the forest* And fast if i can suggest. *i point in the opposite direction*
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest   Alone in the forest EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 6:10 am

(machi's turn, but i should point out that eris doesn't really get scared of most things, so wouldn't understand the panic)
Back to top Go down
Machiko

Machiko

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest   Alone in the forest EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 6:34 am

*she frowned and looked at the source of the roar then smiled at the male* what can't protect a pair of girls from danger? *she giggles and plays with her orb and her tails swish to various numbers and stop at 6 tails* I think even i could handle whatever comes at us.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest   Alone in the forest EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 9:34 pm

you do realize that not everything is solved by fighting, right? .... and it's not like i can die or anything.. (completely forgetting that other people can) ....whatever it is, maybe it will even just ignore us. - *goes back to eating: given that it's all she cares about at this one moment*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone in the forest   Alone in the forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone in the forest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ancient World :: School City :: Old Forest-
Jump to: