The Ancient World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ancient World

A peaceful new world to explore.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To any who still visit here
Circus Delight EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:05 am by Ilvastra

» Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 7:21 am by Shadow

» Circus Delight
Circus Delight EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:18 pm by Shadow

» Luquier
Circus Delight EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:07 am by Liroj

» Luquier Weapon
Circus Delight EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:23 pm by Luquier

» Luquier Actives
Circus Delight EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:51 pm by Luquier

» Luquier Passives
Circus Delight EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:39 pm by Luquier

» rooftop kitten.
Circus Delight EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:18 am by Shadow

» [u]Kido Practice[/u]
Circus Delight EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:43 am by Ragecano

Top posters
Shadow
Circus Delight Vote_lcapCircus Delight Voting_barCircus Delight Vote_rcap 
Ragecano
Liroj
Eris
Ilvastra
Luquier
Machiko
Mu
Tom Bluemann
Mélody Meora
Most active topic starters
Liroj
Ragecano
Ilvastra
Luquier
Mélody Meora
Shadow
Tom Bluemann
Eris
Valen
Machiko
Most active topics
rooftop kitten.
Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight
Coming home (private)
The unofficial student (open)
The fun of knowing yourself
Shopping for ingredients (open)
Alone in the forest
Forgoten sword
First day back home
Most Viewed Topics
rooftop kitten.
Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight
The unofficial student (open)
Coming home (private)
Alone in the forest
Shopping for ingredients (open)
The fun of knowing yourself
Forgoten sword
First day back home
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is Luquier

Our users have posted a total of 774 messages in 92 subjects

Circus Delight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Luquier

Luquier

Credit : 0

Circus Delight Empty
PostSubject: Circus Delight   Circus Delight EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 2:28 pm

Luquier had rented out the arena for her circus to preform tonight and it was almost time for curtain. She was preparing to ringmaster the many attractions and spectacles she hosted and carefully wrapped her precious Silver Thorn whip around her waist letting it rest at an angle the tip of it dangling into the high curve of her boot. Coming her hair and setting her crown on top she smiled into the mirror "Time for a show..." she said delighted as the swell of the crowd reached her ears as drums starte to beat and lights swept through the crowds multicolored and festive.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Credit : 10000

Circus Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 2:44 pm

Shadow quietly stood upside-down on the tent's ceiling, observing the ringmaster of the circus. "Luquier... We finally meet face-to-face..." Shadow muttered to himself.

Last edited by Shadow on Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luquier

Luquier

Circus Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 3:00 pm

As the spotlights converged on Luquier she smiled brightly and shouted out to the excited crowd "Hello everybody! Are you ready for the show of your life!?!" as she shouted her left hand wrapped around the handle of the whip and pulled it around allowing it to spin like a spiral cage around her lithe body before she whipped it causing a metallic chinging instead of a snap,the metal pulsed slightly with a silver light as Luquier gripped tightly as a small shiver went through her body. As the chimming metal sound resounded pyrotechnics shot out through the tent and the roars of bears, lions, and tigers filled the space along with the shouts of the expectant crowd, Luquier's red eye gleaming far brighter than her blue one in the excitement.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Circus Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 3:11 pm

Shadow didn't express enthusiasm for the show. He quietly watched, curious about the famous spirit's abilities.
Back to top Go down
Luquier

Luquier

Circus Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 3:23 pm

Luquier bowed deeply and flicked her whip to the left cuing a few stagehands to let loose the doors underneath the stage. Several tigers painted brightly in circus designs and colors as well as wearing bells and nightcaps leaped forward and began to meanacingly circle her. Luquier herself raised from her bow and spun slowly on her heels to track the beasts as she called to the crowd "I hope you all enjoy the excitement and danger of my humble show! WE have astounding acts of bravery and skill to display for you tonight!" she finished shouting right before all three tigers leaped at her and she quickly did a full split downwardallowing them all to pass over her. Then raising herself up quickly she spun the Silver Thorn over the beasts who reared up and swayed peddleing on their back paws,roaring the whole time, the flipped over before landing on their feet. At another small wave as she spun the tigers rolled over like dogs and Luquier laughed and waved to the crowd with her right hand keeping control of the small beings with the whip.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Circus Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 3:37 pm

"Hm, I see. A beast tamer. Mastery over other beings is just like mastering my own swords. Quite impressive." Shadow observed as he heard the crowd cheering wildly.
Back to top Go down
Luquier

Luquier

Circus Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 3:50 pm

With another wave of the whip the tigers raised their heads to the sky and roared as several trapize artists swung from the swings attached to the poles of teh tent. Spinning and catching and falling with each other they put on quite the show high above the crowd. After all the preformers were safe the lights clunked out and after a very brief moment the lights flased on the show the tigers gone and Luquier herself seated on the middle of the tightrope above the crowd and several performers below in the main ring began throwing and catching knives at each other. They weren't holding back either flinging them with full force, some of them even doing flips and cartwheels as they did so. Luquier shouted down as she pumped her legs to allow her to spin on the wire flipping every now and again "Can you believe it Ladies and Gentleman?!?!~
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Circus Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 3:58 pm

"Acrobatic too... Even her physical body's in tip-top shape. Her stage components would mean nothing by themselves if the master wasn't in such form." Shadow continued commenting to himself.
Back to top Go down
Luquier

Luquier

Circus Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 4:12 pm

As the knife throwers finished up their set Luquier smiled and bounced on the tight rope to bring her butt of it and step perfectly balanced onto it and bowed to the crowd before diving off of it and going halfway to the ground before being caught by a passing trapeze artist and carried to the third side ring and letting go doing a triple backflip to land on one side of a see-saw perfectly and sending another trapizest into the awaiting arms of the woman who had let her go. "Alright folks, how about we enjoy some good old fire breathers?!?" she shouted as several barrel chested shirtless men with bells and such entered the main ring and began to belch flames from their mouths with no visible propellant.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Circus Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 4:26 pm

Shadow continued watching Luquier's acrobatics and her stage components. The cheering noise in the tent was getting a little too loud for him to bare, but he kept hanging on the ceiling and watching.
Back to top Go down
Luquier

Luquier

Circus Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 4:32 pm

Having somehow worked herself into the center of the firebreathers she began to twirl her whip in a circle as she looked upwards and winked and the man on the ceiling having spotted him several times through her escapades. Though she didn't know how or why he was up there instead of enjoying the show int he crowd she guessed he just wanted a better view and at her cue the the performers breathed again directly above Luquier and with a flick of the wrist a pale yellow circus dressed dragon emerged from the flames. It flapped its wings and began to circle throw the tent breathing a few sparks of fire itself "Who want's the real show to begin?!?!" she called out over the roars of the thousands of people
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Circus Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 4:42 pm

"A dragon in her arsenal too... I wonder if she has more unique creatures as well." Shadow continued to talk to himself as the crowd kept cheering on for her.
Back to top Go down
Luquier

Luquier

Circus Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 4:52 pm

The dragon settled down as the performers dispersed and Luqurie smiled and waved as a large ball was rolled out and with a small chink of the whip resounded the dragon leaped backwards and began rolling around with it always tilting to keep aloft on it. "I bet you won't see that anywhere else!!!" she started "But it gets even better!!!" she finished as the artists above in the air dropped several smaller balls from the air that the dragon caught ant began to juggle lighting them on fire one by one. Luquire bowed at the admiration of the crowd and began to follow the rolling dragon around while several colorful clowns began to throwing fireworks and confetti everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Circus Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 4:59 pm

Shadow shielded himself as the fireworks sprayed around his area, but kept watching from his position.
Back to top Go down
Luquier

Luquier

Circus Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 5:30 pm

Luquier laughed joyously as sh took a running start and leaped onto the top of a clown and propelled her to the alight onto the tip of the dragons nose. Her hand waved the whip she held around the dragon calling it to lift one leg and balance completely on the ball it stood on. The crowd erupted even louder and as they calmed after a few minutes Luquier shouted to them "What else could I possibly have in store for you all?!?!?!" before jumping high into the air and did a front flip before alighting back on the tip of the dragon's nose causing it to burst in a spectacle of confetti and brilliant lights.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Circus Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 5:33 pm

"This spiritual being is a very curious creature indeed... It won't be long until her grand finale now..." Shadow muttered to himself again.
Back to top Go down
Luquier

Luquier

Circus Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 5:43 pm

As Luquier reached the ground the tent was filled with the sound of manic almost hysteric laughter and as the sound reached a fevered pitch the area filled with painted hyenas followed by lions and those were followed by upright bears juggling and then the tigers from the beginning and the firebreathers soon followed. The trapize artists mixed with the knife throwers as they lite there knifes and began tossing them as they flung them at each other before the dragon appread around and breathe flames to excite people even more.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Circus Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 5:51 pm

Shadow covered his ears and nearly lost his balance due to the hysteric laughter of the hyenas and the wild cheering of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Luquier

Luquier

Circus Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 5:59 pm

As everything reached a crescendo everything went dark for just a few moments and when the lights came back on only Luquier was on the stage inside the master ring who was bowing deeply before pulling up and wrapping her whip around her hips again "Thank you all for coming tonight! But I'm afraid we can't do to much with a free showing like this BUT! if you enjoyed what you saw please come to our shows held throughout the lands whenever you can. No two shows are ever the same and they are always worth it." Luquier then waved merrily to the crowd as another roar of applause went through before they began to file out under the help of some performers ushering them out.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Circus Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 6:07 pm

Shadow quietly waited for the audience to leave before dropping down to ground level, landing on his feet. "Quite the performance you have, Miss Luquier." he said, getting up and slowly clapping.
Back to top Go down
Luquier

Luquier

Circus Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 6:15 pm

Luquier bowed a deep showman's bow at the man and saying "Just a taste really, but I always put on a show~." as she straitens herself up her hands coming to rest lightly on her hips as she cocked them out slightly "I hope you enjoyed it from on top."
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Circus Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 6:19 pm

"I found the performance rather interesting. It's quite rare to see creatures performing in perfect harmony." Shadow replied, with a light smile as he put down his hood. "I am Shadow, it's a pleasure to be in your acquaintance." he said with a light bow in return.
Back to top Go down
Luquier

Luquier

Circus Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 6:23 pm

"Interesting?" she said rather insulted at the mild remark "Everyone loves my shows. Plus the reason my show runs so smoothly is because I run the show and I've never had an accident in a long, long time." to caught up in defending her pride to make a good greeting but good natured enough to keep a nice smile "Why weren't you in the crowd?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Circus Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 6:29 pm

"My apologize, I meant no harm. As for your question, I prefer to watch in solitude and go unnoticed." Shadow replied. "But it really is quite an honor to be in your presence."
Back to top Go down
Luquier

Luquier

Circus Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 3:40 pm

Luquier glowed at the praise happy and grateful and even mildly embarrassed to hear it even after 300 years of performing and hearing similar words thrown at her. "My show has been around for a long time, I suppose I am some sort of celebrity~" her voice was cheerful and warm as her hands brushed against the cold metal of her whip where it was coiled against her waist and hips. Luquier made sure her ears were covered before flicking her multicolored pair of eyes at him one red and one blue while only the red one behind a half spectacle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Circus Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight Empty

Back to top Go down

Circus Delight
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ancient World :: School City :: Arena-
Jump to: