The Ancient World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ancient World

A peaceful new world to explore.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To any who still visit here
Shopping for ingredients (open) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:05 am by Ilvastra

» Reaper Sparring
Shopping for ingredients (open) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 7:21 am by Shadow

» Circus Delight
Shopping for ingredients (open) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:18 pm by Shadow

» Luquier
Shopping for ingredients (open) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:07 am by Liroj

» Luquier Weapon
Shopping for ingredients (open) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:23 pm by Luquier

» Luquier Actives
Shopping for ingredients (open) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:51 pm by Luquier

» Luquier Passives
Shopping for ingredients (open) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:39 pm by Luquier

» rooftop kitten.
Shopping for ingredients (open) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:18 am by Shadow

» [u]Kido Practice[/u]
Shopping for ingredients (open) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:43 am by Ragecano

Top posters
Shadow
Shopping for ingredients (open) Vote_lcapShopping for ingredients (open) Voting_barShopping for ingredients (open) Vote_rcap 
Ragecano
Shopping for ingredients (open) Vote_lcapShopping for ingredients (open) Voting_barShopping for ingredients (open) Vote_rcap 
Liroj
Eris
Ilvastra
Luquier
Machiko
Mu
Tom Bluemann
Mélody Meora
Most active topic starters
Liroj
Ragecano
Ilvastra
Luquier
Mélody Meora
Shadow
Tom Bluemann
Eris
Machiko
Valen
Most active topics
rooftop kitten.
Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight
Coming home (private)
The unofficial student (open)
The fun of knowing yourself
Shopping for ingredients (open)
Alone in the forest
Forgoten sword
First day back home
Most Viewed Topics
rooftop kitten.
Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight
The unofficial student (open)
Coming home (private)
Alone in the forest
The fun of knowing yourself
Forgoten sword
First day back home
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is Luquier

Our users have posted a total of 774 messages in 92 subjects

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Liroj
Admin
Liroj

Credit : 10014

Shopping for ingredients (open) Empty
PostSubject: Shopping for ingredients (open)   Shopping for ingredients (open) EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 12:21 pm

*i was going down the street looking at various shops* I hope i find something rare in one of the shops. *I was looking at some rare looking fishes but to a experienced eye its nothing more than a average fish* Cheaters.... *thinking like that i walk around heading to the docks*

(Liroj)
Back to top Go down
https://lirojtest.forumieren.com
Mu

Credit : 10000

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for ingredients (open)   Shopping for ingredients (open) EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 1:26 pm

Mu had already browsed this side of the marketplace many times, in different lives as well as her present self. The spirit wasn't sure what drew her to come back time and time again. Perhaps it was the signs that detailed rarities; or maybe it was the various walks of life that changed every visit. Regardless, the girl would find nothing that interested her and thought to create something interesting herself; how she would create something interesting varied in legality, practicality, or sanity.

"Haply, shall mine self take'th an apple and see what reaction it shall bare?" [1] she asked herself aloud, juggling the thought in her mind. "Nay, 'tis stale, for I hast already done 'ere." [2]

Within thought, Mu bumped into one white haired fox animalian.

"Pardon thee." [3]

[1] Perhaps I should steal an apple and see what happens.
[2] Nah, that'll be boring. I've done that last week.
[3] Well, excuse you.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for ingredients (open)   Shopping for ingredients (open) EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 1:42 pm

Nikolai sat down to a game of poker. He had just sharpened Aviator a couple hours ago. "Royal Flush. Good game," he said as he slammed the cards down on the table and left. Without notice, he came just short of bumping into two figures.
Back to top Go down
Liroj
Admin
Liroj

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for ingredients (open)   Shopping for ingredients (open) EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 3:35 pm

I'm sorry i was not paying attention. *I bow a little for the girl and step back a bit* With so many fake things around and so many people its a bit hard to focus. *i sigh as i look at all the fake things around* And i was hoping to cook something new at the Cafe... *I talk to myself aloud*
Back to top Go down
Mu

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for ingredients (open)   Shopping for ingredients (open) EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:26 pm

What a standard response, Mu thought to herself, not that she would have expected any different. If it was a non-standard response, one that she wouldn't have expected, then that would have been interesting. Thinking about it, was interesting just a perception of incomprehension, the girl wondered. If she had thought to expect sporadic actions from people, would everyone be interesting? Thoughts like those lingered in her mind, probing the scientist and philosopher in her mind. The girl monotonously bowed back out of habit.

"Fake things, huh?" Mu echoed, recalling the merchandises she browsed. "Ku ku ku," she chuckled. "If thou look'th for rarities of thine eyes, a cheap market like that, certainly none lies." [1]

Within the library that is Mu's memories is an abundant amount of philosopher and scientists minds, as well as one per trade, such as architect and farmers. However none, as far as her memories recall, worked in a cafe nor had any memories within one, her previous master had never thought to equip her with such a set of skills. For the spirit who searched for something interesting for every moment she lives, this chance encounter was quite interesting.

"A cafe? Pray tell, what dost thou speak'st of a cafe?" [2] Mu asked, her ears perked.

[1] You aren't going to get anything good at that crap place.
[2] What the heck is a cafe?
Back to top Go down
Liroj
Admin
Liroj

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for ingredients (open)   Shopping for ingredients (open) EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 8:36 pm

*I look at the girl a bit surprised* Its like a Restaurant whit cakes, sweets, and light food. We serve non-alcoholic drinks and some other drinks. If you are interested in it come bay its at the end of the shopping district at the end where the school is. *i point to its direction* Thought its closed at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for ingredients (open)   Shopping for ingredients (open) EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:20 pm

Nikolai breaks in. "Hey. I overheard you talking. You got anything good? "
Back to top Go down
Mu

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for ingredients (open)   Shopping for ingredients (open) EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 4:00 am

At first, Mu was intrigued by what a cafe was. The prospect of something new always seemed to glint in her eyes. At least, she was interested until after she found out what it had.

Cakes? Sweets? Mu never had a taste for such things. There was just no spot for something sweet on her tongue; in fact, she really hates the taste. There was a visible disdain on her face. A cafe was a house of horrors for her. That was probably why she never knew about it. Maybe the mad man looked out for her once by not including it in her banks.

"Fie, dost thoust aught else, oth'r than sweet food?" [1] Mu asked, expecting none and sighed. If there was an alternative, the man probably would have mentioned it. Despite her visible disgust for sweets, the thought of going anyways played around in her mind. There was much to do today, and the last thing she was caught doing almost landed her in jail. New experience is usually always interesting, right?

Mu turned to see another man casually engage in their conversation. "Depend'th on what thy means by 'good'."

[1] Ugh. Do you have anything other than sweet foods?
Back to top Go down
Liroj
Admin
Liroj

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for ingredients (open)   Shopping for ingredients (open) EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 4:15 am

*I look a bit surprised at the man and the girl too* No we have other things too not just sweets. And i can cook almost any kind of food you like. *i turned to the water as something caught my attention* Look a real rare fish! *i point to a rather large fish jumping out of the water*
(the fish is at the size of a shark)
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for ingredients (open)   Shopping for ingredients (open) EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 1:18 pm

"If you want me to get it for you, I can try to take it down," replied Nikolai. He was skilled in swordsmanship yet didn't know how to fish, yet felt sure of himself.
Back to top Go down
Mu

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for ingredients (open)   Shopping for ingredients (open) EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 7:25 pm

"Any food, thy says?" Mu playfully echoed. "I hast a v'ry gentle taste, I'll have thee knowst." [1] The girl puffed out her chest, boasting what she considered to be mature, though the two men drew their attention to a particularly large fish.

"Fie, what's so special-" Mu interrupted mid speech, unaware of the variations of rare. "What sort of abomination is that?" the Spirit cheerfully exclaimed, absolutely smitten by such size. The gap of her mouth started to shift and expand; her instincts to devour tempting her to just leap in and eat the thing raw and whole. "That. That!~ I want to eat that!" she roared, forcing herself to stay grounded; the sight of something interesting broke her character.

[1] I have a very refined taste, I'll have you know.
Back to top Go down
Liroj
Admin
Liroj

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for ingredients (open)   Shopping for ingredients (open) EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:12 pm

Please mister swordsman leave that to a professional. It would be bad if its gets too damaged. *i walk to the water and take down my cloths only leaving my trunks on and jump in the water swimming towards the fish*
(Liroj)

*the fish notices the movement ad attacks Liroj*
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for ingredients (open)   Shopping for ingredients (open) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 1:58 am

Nikolai thought of something. "I could chop off that head. And I didn't hear you properly. What was it you said earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Mu

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for ingredients (open)   Shopping for ingredients (open) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 6:34 am

"Fie. Keep'th thy bodkin sheathed, thou pompous toad," [1] Mu condescendingly grinned, reverting back to a more tamer form-- retracting her jaws, teeth, and claws that had formed in anticipation to feast. No one should know that she too was going to recklessly strike the fish. "And you! Indecent! Keep thy garments on!" the spirit called, somewhat knowing that the animalian wouldn't hear. She would have sighed if it weren't for the fact that she would have also just swept in and took the fish herself. In preparation of the animalian's failure, she prepped her transformation wings first; tiny wings sprouting from under her cape.

[1] Hmph, keep your sword still, you idiot.
Back to top Go down
Liroj
Admin
Liroj

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for ingredients (open)   Shopping for ingredients (open) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 8:35 am

*The fish come at me whit full speed and swallowed me in one piece* I hate this kind of things.... *I thought to my self as i puled out my knife and cut open the fish from the inside* Damn i don't have much time left to get out..... *Holding my breath as hard as i can*
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for ingredients (open)   Shopping for ingredients (open) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 8:37 am

Nikolai did the complete opposite, instead taking his sword out of its sheath and pointing at the water. "I don't appreciate being called an idiot."
Back to top Go down
Mu

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for ingredients (open)   Shopping for ingredients (open) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 12:29 pm

Mu watched in mild awe as the animalian was taken in one bite; it was somewhat reminiscent of her times in captivity. "If thou art well, cry twice!" the spirit called, acting as if it was just another typical antic by a mad man. Though, in hindsight, that was something to fret over as well. "Oh, and cry once if thou art to perish!" she added nonchalantly. It took a while for Mu to remember that it was a serious matter, but it would be interesting to see the end result, she thought to herself.

"Echo, I did not call thee an idiot. I called thee a pompous toad." Mu looked flat at the man's blade being prepped and rolled her eyes. A hot head, she noted. She eased back from the man, not eager to have to fight, and prepared to leave, but not until confirming whether or not there would be fish to eat.
Back to top Go down
Liroj
Admin
Liroj

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for ingredients (open)   Shopping for ingredients (open) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 12:41 pm

*The fish stops moving and starts to float on the water. I cut my self out of the fish careful not to hurt the important parts* God damn it i hate hunting like this.... *i think to my self as i swim to the coast puling the fish whit me. Puling the fish out of water i wash my self down* I think there will be fish for today's menu. *i say that out loud and look at the man and the girl*
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for ingredients (open)   Shopping for ingredients (open) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 12:55 pm

"Goddamn it," said Nikolai as he watched the fox. "I hope you can cook food well. I'm hungry as hell."
Back to top Go down
Mu

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for ingredients (open)   Shopping for ingredients (open) EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 1:36 am

As the animalian returned back to shore with fish in tow, Mu couldn't help but feel slightly disappointed of the outcome; how interesting it would be upon her intervention. Well, at least she gets something to eat. "Good," the spirit smiled, her dragon fangs slightly slipping through her lips. "But please put on your clothes before we go..." she added, quickly averting her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Liroj
Admin
Liroj

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for ingredients (open)   Shopping for ingredients (open) EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 2:01 am

*I sake of most of the water and walk to my cloths to put it back on* Than lets head to my cafe and i make the food you would like. *I walk back to the fish and call a transport to take the fish to my cafe*
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for ingredients (open)   Shopping for ingredients (open) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 1:56 am

Nikolai's stomach aches for food; He hasn't eaten on four days! He needed something to eat and now.
Back to top Go down
Mu

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for ingredients (open)   Shopping for ingredients (open) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:20 pm

Mu nodded in agreement, eager as she can be for the prospect of food. It had been a long time since the spirit indulged in cooking, as a shapeshifter she couldn't afford being picky, or buy food for that matter, since her shapeshifting heavily relies on high calories intake.

"Quickly, then, to thy cafe," Mu chimed.
Back to top Go down
Liroj
Admin
Liroj

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for ingredients (open)   Shopping for ingredients (open) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:24 pm

*i talk a few words whit the delivery company that head back to the others* Okay we can go its this way. *i start to walk whit the others in the direction of the cafe* Its not far so don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for ingredients (open)   Shopping for ingredients (open) EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 9:04 am

"Nothing is too far for me," replied Nikolai. "I can get there in two seconds flat if I wanted to." His Shunpo allows him to cover great distances in literally seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for ingredients (open)   Shopping for ingredients (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next