The Ancient World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ancient World

A peaceful new world to explore.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To any who still visit here
Reaper Sparring - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:05 am by Ilvastra

» Reaper Sparring
Reaper Sparring - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 7:21 am by Shadow

» Circus Delight
Reaper Sparring - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:18 pm by Shadow

» Luquier
Reaper Sparring - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:07 am by Liroj

» Luquier Weapon
Reaper Sparring - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:23 pm by Luquier

» Luquier Actives
Reaper Sparring - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:51 pm by Luquier

» Luquier Passives
Reaper Sparring - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:39 pm by Luquier

» rooftop kitten.
Reaper Sparring - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:18 am by Shadow

» [u]Kido Practice[/u]
Reaper Sparring - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:43 am by Ragecano

Top posters
Shadow
Reaper Sparring - Page 5 Vote_lcapReaper Sparring - Page 5 Voting_barReaper Sparring - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Ragecano
Reaper Sparring - Page 5 Vote_lcapReaper Sparring - Page 5 Voting_barReaper Sparring - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Liroj
Eris
Ilvastra
Luquier
Machiko
Mu
Tom Bluemann
Mélody Meora
Most active topic starters
Liroj
Ragecano
Ilvastra
Luquier
Mélody Meora
Shadow
Tom Bluemann
Eris
Machiko
Valen
Most active topics
rooftop kitten.
Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight
Coming home (private)
The unofficial student (open)
The fun of knowing yourself
Shopping for ingredients (open)
Alone in the forest
Forgoten sword
First day back home
Most Viewed Topics
rooftop kitten.
Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight
The unofficial student (open)
Coming home (private)
Alone in the forest
Shopping for ingredients (open)
The fun of knowing yourself
Forgoten sword
First day back home
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is Luquier

Our users have posted a total of 774 messages in 92 subjects

Reaper Sparring

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

Credit : 10000

Reaper Sparring - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper Sparring   Reaper Sparring - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 4:01 pm

Shadow could feel the overwhelming flame of Nikolai's sword, but he didn't yield. Although the temperature began to diminish his agility, he still mustered the strength to evade the sword slashes.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Sparring   Reaper Sparring - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 4:19 pm

As the flame got hotter, a fire erupted on Nikolai's back and he felt no pain.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Sparring   Reaper Sparring - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 4:22 pm

Shadow quietly observed the physical occurrence to Nikolai's body.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Sparring   Reaper Sparring - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 4:38 pm

Nikolai didn't notice the fire manifesting itself into wings.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Sparring   Reaper Sparring - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 4:54 pm

Shadow leaped backward as he saw Nikolai's body undergoing a transformation from that power releasing from his sword. "In the face of my enemy, I do not yield. I am not alone; I am never alone. The two beings that were once separated become whole, revealing its true form and power. Strike from the Shadows - Phantom!" In a flash, Shadow fused the pommels of his swords, forming a staff-like weapon possessing bladed tips. He spun them rapidly, bracing himself for what would come next.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Sparring   Reaper Sparring - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:09 pm

Nikolai raised his sword and yelled the incantation of the Zanpakutou. Then, a fire broke out from the blade.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Sparring   Reaper Sparring - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:16 pm

Shadow continued to watch, waiting for what were to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Sparring   Reaper Sparring - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:20 pm

Nikolai aimed the blade at the ground and fired it. The fire created a large inferno which began rapidly consuming everything.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Sparring   Reaper Sparring - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:39 pm

The fire darted toward Shadow, consuming everything around him like a wildfire. As the fire approached, Shadow quickly leaped into the air.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Sparring   Reaper Sparring - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:40 pm

The wings of fire roared, but they are incomplete as the wildfire raged on.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Sparring   Reaper Sparring - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:41 pm

Shadow double jumped in the air, trying to move away from the wildfire as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Sparring   Reaper Sparring - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:43 pm

The problem with the wings was that Nikolai refused to say a set of words.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Sparring   Reaper Sparring - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:53 pm

Shadow leaped onto a tall tree and kept moving up to the top, the fires below beginning to set the bottom of the tree ablaze. "This fire is a lot more than I expected." Shadow muttered to himself. "Well well, you've bitten off more than you can chew, haven't you?" a voice rang in only Shadow's ears. A shadow on the branch manifested itself into a shadowy silhouette, that only Shadow can see.

"Phantom... It's not like this is something I can't handle." Shadow sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Sparring   Reaper Sparring - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 9:27 am

"Just say the words and you'll win, I promise," said the fire on Nikolai's back.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Sparring   Reaper Sparring - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:33 am

"Heh... You never know when to give up, do you?" said Phantom's voice. "Do you remember the time we first met? Your determination to fight and defeat evil forces allowed you to call upon my power and reveal my body's true form." Shadow quietly closed his eyes. "Yes. It wasn't just your power that allowed me to defeat my enemies, it was my own power. The bond between the wielder and his sword stems from the heart, the source of their true strength. The sword is a part of me, and I am a part of it; without the sword I cannot function, and the sword cannot function without me. I have to act as much just as the sword does. We aren't alone, we are never alone.The true power of the Reapers come from that bond." Shadow calmly said, opening his eyes again. Though it couldn't be seen, he could feel Phantom grin. "Always calm and focused, you don't lose your way; that is Shadow. Always determinted to fight with me, not only making my power your own, but also making me a part of you. You cannot fail against the arsonist. I've entrusted you with my power; you simply must awaken yourself to unleash it all."

Phantom's spiritual body then approached Shadow and stepped into him, as if to merge their bodies. With renewed determination, Shadow leaped off of the tree and dove straight down into the fire below.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Sparring   Reaper Sparring - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:52 am

"What the hell is the point of this?" said Nikolai. "Are you saying that I'm not strong enough?"
"Exactly the opposite," replied Toochi No Burreido(Romanji for Torch Blade). "You can beat him, just say some words."
"Alright."
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Sparring   Reaper Sparring - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:05 pm

Shadow used Demon Cutter to blow away the flames on the ground below him. Gripping his blade tightly, he prepared himself against his enemy, who seemed to be preparing something.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Sparring   Reaper Sparring - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:18 pm

"Ban..." Nikolai began to mutter as he held his sword out.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Sparring   Reaper Sparring - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:18 pm

Shadow held his swords horizontally in front of him and closed his eyes. "In the face of the enemy, there is no yielding, fear, hesitation, or mercy. We are not or ever alone; together we brave through all in our path. The two beings that were once separated become whole, revealing its true form and power..."
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Sparring   Reaper Sparring - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:07 pm

"Overwhelm the opponent. Use brute force. Do not let your guard down. Extend your consciousness." Nikolai and the Torch Blade took turns reciting phrases. "BANKAI!" The fire on Nikolai's back dissipated, revealing a pair of what looked to be solid steel wings.
Reaper Sparring - Page 5 View;_ylt=AwrB8pgT0ohUMAYAPlGJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTIzOTM4bHB2BHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1nBG9pZANiOTQ2YTk3NzFiNjljNGE1MWI2OGNlYjRhNGY0NjNiOARncG9zAzUwBGl0A2Jpbmc-?.origin=&back=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fyhs%2Fsearch%3Fp%3DArchangel%2BMarvel%26n%3D60%26ei%3DUTF-8%26fr%3Dyhs-mozilla-001%26fr2%3Dsb-top-images.search.yahoo.com%26hsimp%3Dyhs-001%26hspart%3Dmozilla%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D50&w=1280&h=852&imgurl=fc04.deviantart.net%2Ffs70%2Fi%2F2010%2F266%2Fc%2F6%2F_astonishing_archangel__by_kaufee-d2zbfcd.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fkaufee.deviantart.com%2Fart%2FAstonishing-Archangel-180252013&size=209.5KB&name=Astonishing+%3Cb%3EArchangel%3C%2Fb%3E-+by+Kaufee&p=Archangel+Marvel&oid=b946a9771b69c4a51b68ceb4a4f463b8&fr2=sb-top-images.search.yahoo.com&fr=yhs-mozilla-001&tt=Astonishing+%3Cb%3EArchangel%3C%2Fb%3E-+by+Kaufee&b=0&ni=336&no=50&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=120hkj36d&sigb=15gafbajq&sigi=12ldfaapi&sigt=1178d0aos&sign=1178d0aos&.crumb=h7bixTw34hF&fr=yhs-mozilla-001&fr2=sb-top-images.search.yahoo
The wings shined in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Sparring   Reaper Sparring - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 6:02 pm

"... And when we are one, the wielder and his sword tranquil in perfect balance and harmony. Only then our shadow is at its peak, only then our combat is flawless. That is our absolute form, where our full strength lies." as Shadow continued his chant, a dark aura suddenly started to encompass his body. "Strike from the shadows, from the eternal darkness; send our enemies into the abyss - Death Phantom!"

Unleashing his full power, the dark aura enlarged and thickened its visibility. Once the thick aura faded, Shadow's entire body was covered in the same dark aura that gave off a menacing presence. A human shadowy silhouette also hovered behind Shadow. The most unique feature of Shadow's full powered form was that his left hand also carried a second double-bladed sword, dual wielding them. "This form... could only be achieved from our bond. We seek each other for comfort, and we never stray from each other. Our hardships and trials have led us to this." Shadow heard Phantom's voice. "I am one with the shadow, and the shadow is one with me! The shadow came to me to offer its assistance, and in turn I devoted my loyalty and friendship to the shadow! That bond is what led us to awaken our true potentials!" Shadow declared aloud.

Other Reaper fellows looked on at awe as the two elite Reapers awakened their full power.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Sparring   Reaper Sparring - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 5:59 am

"So that is your Bankai......Interesting. Remember what I said earlier, hold your stance, extend your consciousness, and do not let your guard falter."

The wings earned several glares from the audience members. In addition to said wings, a replica of Toochi No Burreido was wrapped in the fingers of Nikolai's hand. There was also a visor covering his eyes, shaped like a pair of shades.

"Bring it."
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Sparring   Reaper Sparring - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 11:51 am

"No mercy." Shadow muttered. Despite the visual presence, the feeling of Shadow's spiritual power completely faded, as if undetectable. Making the first move, Shadow rushed toward Nikolai even faster than before, throwing his two double-bladed swords at him.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Sparring   Reaper Sparring - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 12:20 pm

"Incinerate, Toochi Iguru," Nikolai said as the wings brandished a solid blue fire, and the Reaper himself put his hands together, which immediately fired off a Cero-like blast of fire, which was also blue, but not before putting the swords down.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Sparring   Reaper Sparring - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 1:32 pm

Shadow went into the fire and appeared to come out unharmed; in actuality, he immediately disappeared and reappeared from the same spot the fire passed through. He continued charging as his two weapons swerved around the fire and kept moving forward.

Last edited by Shadow on Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Sparring   Reaper Sparring - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reaper Sparring
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next