The Ancient World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ancient World

A peaceful new world to explore.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To any who still visit here
The unofficial student (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:05 am by Ilvastra

» Reaper Sparring
The unofficial student (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 7:21 am by Shadow

» Circus Delight
The unofficial student (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:18 pm by Shadow

» Luquier
The unofficial student (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:07 am by Liroj

» Luquier Weapon
The unofficial student (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:23 pm by Luquier

» Luquier Actives
The unofficial student (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:51 pm by Luquier

» Luquier Passives
The unofficial student (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:39 pm by Luquier

» rooftop kitten.
The unofficial student (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:18 am by Shadow

» [u]Kido Practice[/u]
The unofficial student (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:43 am by Ragecano

Top posters
Shadow
The unofficial student (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe unofficial student (open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe unofficial student (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ragecano
The unofficial student (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe unofficial student (open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe unofficial student (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Liroj
Eris
Ilvastra
Luquier
Machiko
Mu
Tom Bluemann
Mélody Meora
Most active topic starters
Liroj
Ragecano
Ilvastra
Luquier
Mélody Meora
Shadow
Tom Bluemann
Eris
Machiko
Valen
Most active topics
rooftop kitten.
Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight
Coming home (private)
The unofficial student (open)
The fun of knowing yourself
Shopping for ingredients (open)
Alone in the forest
Forgoten sword
First day back home
Most Viewed Topics
rooftop kitten.
Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight
Coming home (private)
Alone in the forest
Shopping for ingredients (open)
The fun of knowing yourself
Forgoten sword
First day back home
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is Luquier

Our users have posted a total of 774 messages in 92 subjects

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

Credit : 10000

The unofficial student (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:27 pm

Shadow quietly closed his eyes, not concerned with the random things the clones were doing.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:34 pm

Nikolai,thought for a second. "If I release my Shikai, Bluster..."
Back to top Go down
Machiko

Machiko

Credit : 3

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 8:30 am

*one of me goes into a clothing store and looks at the various clothes and touches it before she walks away from it and snaps her fingers changing her outfit to match the school uniform* ah perfect, well, maybe a little too tight but it should be fine. *she walks out of the store happily as she sees the other clones doing their own thing and then looks up at the building she was originally on where sitting on the edge was another image of her looking over the area*
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 8:42 am

"Not my problem if you decide to level off the whole town." Shadow muttered to Nikolai.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 9:11 am

"Well, I have neither the time nor the patience to go and capture every individual clone, so yeah."
Back to top Go down
Machiko

Machiko

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 6:26 pm

*she smiled as she walked along the street but stopped as a pulsating pounding hit her head, a headache she thought at first but a few moments later she was on her knees clutching her head, all the illusion copies disappeared as she held her head almost having a hallucination of a life she lived in the past* no not now, nooo please not noww.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:15 pm

Shadow suddenly noticed the clones vanishing. Scanning the audience, he eventually found the fox animalian and jumped off the rooftop next to her and approached her, who seemed to be clutching her head. "Are you all right?"
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 5:58 am

Nikolai dropped down, behind the fox. "I assume you have a logical explanation for that stunt you just pulled."
Back to top Go down
Machiko

Machiko

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 7:22 pm

*she clutched her head a bit more as her eyes turned a bit hazy but quickly went back to normal as she heard people speaking to her and she slowly looked up, her eyes swirled various colors* uh s..sorry I didn't hear you what was that you said? *her eyes slowly went back to normal as she got up and dusted herself off as if having no recollection of why she was on the ground in the first place*
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 7:26 pm

"Are you all right?" Shadow repeated himself after seeing her eyes went weird.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 11:31 am

The lividness(that is a damn word) on Nikolai's face was priceless. He talked in a louder voice, nearly shouting. "I hope you have a damn good explanation for that stunt you just pulled."
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Lividity
Back to top Go down
Machiko

Machiko

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 6:38 am

*she rubbed her head at the near shouting voice* tone it downnn your hurting my ears, *she stretched a little and rubbed her ears shyly* I don't like being surrounded by people that just want to find out more about me.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 6:45 am

Shadow turned to Nikolai after hearing him speak loudly. "That was uncalled for... You're going to attract attention... Ugh, I hate loud noises."
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:31 pm

"I can't help that I don't like being tricked," replied Nikolai. "Goddamn. I try to do something, and I end up being taken on a wild goose chase."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial student (open)   The unofficial student (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2