The Ancient World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ancient World

A peaceful new world to explore.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To any who still visit here
Coming home (private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:05 am by Ilvastra

» Reaper Sparring
Coming home (private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 7:21 am by Shadow

» Circus Delight
Coming home (private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:18 pm by Shadow

» Luquier
Coming home (private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:07 am by Liroj

» Luquier Weapon
Coming home (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:23 pm by Luquier

» Luquier Actives
Coming home (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:51 pm by Luquier

» Luquier Passives
Coming home (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:39 pm by Luquier

» rooftop kitten.
Coming home (private) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:18 am by Shadow

» [u]Kido Practice[/u]
Coming home (private) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:43 am by Ragecano

Top posters
Shadow
Coming home (private) - Page 2 Vote_lcapComing home (private) - Page 2 Voting_barComing home (private) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ragecano
Coming home (private) - Page 2 Vote_lcapComing home (private) - Page 2 Voting_barComing home (private) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Liroj
Eris
Ilvastra
Luquier
Machiko
Mu
Tom Bluemann
Mélody Meora
Most active topic starters
Liroj
Ragecano
Ilvastra
Luquier
Mélody Meora
Shadow
Tom Bluemann
Eris
Machiko
Valen
Most active topics
rooftop kitten.
Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight
Coming home (private)
The unofficial student (open)
The fun of knowing yourself
Shopping for ingredients (open)
Alone in the forest
Forgoten sword
First day back home
Most Viewed Topics
rooftop kitten.
Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight
The unofficial student (open)
Coming home (private)
Alone in the forest
Shopping for ingredients (open)
The fun of knowing yourself
Forgoten sword
First day back home
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is Luquier

Our users have posted a total of 774 messages in 92 subjects

Coming home (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eris

Eris

Credit : 10011

Coming home (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:50 am

*leans back to her initial sitting position* ... if i'm going to work for you, this'll be a bit uncomfortable for you then.... *thoughtfully twitches an ear* .... i guess you'll get used to it eventually... *shyly looks away* ... may i advise that we hurry up and finish washing? if we dabble in this nice warm water too long, i worry the steam may not hide much for much longer... *streches and mews: knowing full well that her new employer probably must be having a very-human reaction to her body: not wanting to make things any more strange between them*
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

Credit : 10000

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:59 am

I already saw those good enough as is *he quietly said to himself still blushing and gets slightly confused at the comment of "you'll get used to it eventually" but simply nods and cleans his arms and front before slowly turning his back to her* you don't have to word it like that it makes it sound like i'm only your boss, um *he looks down a bit embarassed* can you wash my back for me? you'll have a better shot at it than me cleaning it myself.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 2:55 pm

*happily obeys and scrubs his back, carefully trying to gauge his discomfort: briefly pressing herself against his back teasingly: trying not to laugh when the human's heartbeat grows faster* .... you're going to be strange to work for... *stops teasing him for a while* .... so what outfit did you find..? did the maids have a spare?
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:08 pm

*he blushes hard as he feels her press against his back and looks down* just some normal clothes for you to wear in public that aren't your school uniform. *he relaxed a bit at her touch* as for maid outfit the maids will have to work with you on that and help set one up since your size...*the thought comes to mind of eris figure* isn't the same as theirs.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:14 pm

hm? *looks down at her chest* .... they're only G.... although that was a while ago... i mighta grown a bit larger... *mumbles* .... this whole never-aging thing is a bit difficult at times. - uhm, i'd get a reduction but.... since i heal just as fast as i'm cut, it's not really an option... out of curiosity, do you think curvy is ok? - i get kinda jealous of normal-sized people...
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:27 pm

*he blushes hard at the topic and closes his eyes* um I dono't mind any body type really *he blushes and mumbles for words to say* ah they usually have large storage of uniforms but they take measurements themselves to make it feel comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:30 pm

*stands up* ... so uhm, i should go get myself measured... right..? *finds a towel and wears it to cover up a bit* .... so um.... i'll... see you in a little then? *mews happily and scurries off to find the other maids: leaving him awkwardly to himself*
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:44 pm

*he blushed hard as he sank back into the water and thought to himself about the situation and kept blushing* so weird....why does my chest feel warm *he quietly thought to himself*

*the maids were standing and talking amongst each other as they saw barely clothed eris coming towards them and they giggled amongst each other* did the young master actually do such a vulgar thing with her? *the headmaid frowned and wacked the giggling ones over the head* hush we all know how the young master is. *she walked up to eris and smiled* hello there guest is there something i can help you with?
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:44 pm

um... the master said i should ask for a uniform.. *looks over the other humans who were laughing a moment ago* .... you know, it's bad to be jealous, even with your less-shapeful forms, i'm sure the master would gladly give you children... (turns back to the head maid) ... appearances aside, i was also alerted i may be working here for a time. I hope i can learn to be helpful as you are. *tugs at the  towel* .... if i may have some fabric to work with, i could at least put together at least something casual on my own...
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:09 pm

*the headmaid frowned as she turned to look at the giggling bunch who quickly turned serious and went back to work* don't mind them they have been here for a while they are just surprised he's taken a liking to anyone even me who has been there for him when he... *she realized she was speaking far too much and shook her head* nevermind, anyway I doubt we have anything to fit you exactly but we can work together to help make you one, *the headmaid smiled and smirked as she took eris hand and guided her to a storage sort of room with various fabrics* go ahead and pick which ones you like, this used to be owned by the masters mother but now we use it to fashion things to sell for some extra money for ourselves. don't worry the master knows and doesn't mind at all. in fact i personally made most of his wardrobe that he wears now *she gives a small prideful blush and smile*
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 7:34 pm

In my personal opinion, he looks wonderful with or without clothes.. although your clothing choice for him seems to be a bit better. *lets herself get led to the workroom, asking for some time alone until bedtime for the master: taking her time to make some clothing for the nighttime: staying out of the master's way until his time for sleep*
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 8:28 pm

*the headmaid smiled as eris got to work checking in on her a few times as jin carried a few books to his room and set to study them for a few hours , when she stopped by his room jin was curious about where eris was, the headmaid smiled happily* she is fashioning her wardrobe for you young master* jin nodded and she turned to leave and quickly commented* she said you also look good without clothes , hehe my my did the young master actually show it off. * she left before he could say anything and just blushed as he laid in bed once night started to fall* why does my chest still feel weird
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:51 pm

*scurries in and curls up on the foot of the bed* http://puu.sh/cEkKG/d3a8e7842f.jpg .... comfortable and fluffy.... - it's rare for me to get a bed. >.<; - i appreciate you letting me sleep with you. - You sure you don't mind?
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:45 am

*he blushed hard as he didn't realize she scurried in and looked away* um you don't have to sleep at the foot of my bed you can lay next to me up here i..i wont mind *he blushed as he kept his hand on his chest trying to figure out why it feels so different than all the other times before, he turned slightly to the side since it wasn't late enough for him to fall asleep*
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 9:44 am

hm... ok! *purrs happily and snuggles under the covers: hugging one of his arms and using it for warmth:shutting her eyes in joy at the first comfortable place to sleep in ages* .... your pulse is really high... you sure you're ok with this..? *can feel it as she hugs his arm* .... also, do i call you by your name, or master now, given that the other maids call you it too?
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 9:51 am

*He blushed and nodded * just been a long time since ive slept next to anyone, and um probably just my name itll be awkward if people heard you calling me master they might think we are *he blushed brightly and quietly mumbled * boyfriend and girlfriend
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 10:33 am

you say that like it's not something that's happened before... i get paired with people all the time, but it doesn't really phase me... unless you don't really want to have people associating you with me.. *ears droop a bit: worried she's not pretty enough for him* ....
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 1:34 pm

*His cheek burned bright red* n..n.no its not that i i would love to have youu as my girlfriend *he turned around and hugged her and quietly whispered to himself* p..please be my g..girlfriend* he blushed as he realized what he said but gave no attempt to correct himself*
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 5:27 pm

...not the nicest way to ask... and you're kinda awkward.. *mumbles* ... for now, i'll work for you, since i'm sleeping her anyways... ok? *twitches ear in annoyance* ....we need to work on your human-relations...even if i'm not human.
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 6:21 pm

*he paused as the words sank in and he thought of how it actually did seem completely hurried response and he closed his eyes letting go of her and turning his head* a..alright *he gave a small sigh as he thought about what she said and making note of it*

*the headmaid smiled as she leaned back from the door hearing most of the conversation, she simply turned and walked down the hall as she spoke to herself* the young master and eris, she'll learn soon enough, she'll learn.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 8:09 pm

you're going to be confusing to deal with... *shuts her eyes and tries to fall asleep: finding it to be a bit early* ....
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 8:47 pm

(is eris going to wander around the house a bit in the night? she might learn some things about what goes on without the master walking around*
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 6:09 am

*grumbles in annoyance and gets up: sitting on the end of the bed* .... how do you not get lonely in this big empty room?
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 6:31 am

*the sound of heels walking past the door can be heard and a faint light can be seen from the cracks of the door and a gently humming can be heard as if it was someone singing as they slowly walked around past the door*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming home (private)   Coming home (private) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming home (private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2