The Ancient World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ancient World

A peaceful new world to explore.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To any who still visit here
Circus Delight - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:05 am by Ilvastra

» Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 7:21 am by Shadow

» Circus Delight
Circus Delight - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:18 pm by Shadow

» Luquier
Circus Delight - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:07 am by Liroj

» Luquier Weapon
Circus Delight - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:23 pm by Luquier

» Luquier Actives
Circus Delight - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:51 pm by Luquier

» Luquier Passives
Circus Delight - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:39 pm by Luquier

» rooftop kitten.
Circus Delight - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:18 am by Shadow

» [u]Kido Practice[/u]
Circus Delight - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:43 am by Ragecano

Top posters
Shadow
Circus Delight - Page 2 Vote_lcapCircus Delight - Page 2 Voting_barCircus Delight - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ragecano
Circus Delight - Page 2 Vote_lcapCircus Delight - Page 2 Voting_barCircus Delight - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Liroj
Eris
Ilvastra
Luquier
Machiko
Mu
Tom Bluemann
Mélody Meora
Most active topic starters
Liroj
Ragecano
Ilvastra
Luquier
Mélody Meora
Shadow
Eris
Tom Bluemann
Machiko
Valen
Most active topics
rooftop kitten.
Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight
Coming home (private)
The unofficial student (open)
The fun of knowing yourself
Shopping for ingredients (open)
Alone in the forest
Forgoten sword
First day back home
Most Viewed Topics
rooftop kitten.
Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight
The unofficial student (open)
Coming home (private)
Alone in the forest
Shopping for ingredients (open)
The fun of knowing yourself
Forgoten sword
First day back home
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is Luquier

Our users have posted a total of 774 messages in 92 subjects

Circus Delight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

Credit : 10000

Circus Delight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:01 pm

Shadow lightly smiled after hearing Luquier take his praise well, looking at her with eye contact. "You're quite a lovely and elegant mistress. You must have a lot of joy and fun performing these shows left and right, all while having so many fans, too."
Back to top Go down
Luquier

Luquier

Credit : 0

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:11 pm

A soft blush crept onto Luquier's cheeks as the praise continued "I am aren't I?" she says putting her modesty skills on display before continuing "My fans are why I do this... and of course my own enjoyment of the excitement of the stage."
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:22 pm

Shadow took a couple steps forward to approach Luquier. "You're like a succubus aren't you? Enjoying the feeling of pleasing others all while pleasing yourself. Oh don't get me wrong, I'm actually quite fascinated about that." Shadow said to her with a light chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Luquier

Luquier

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:28 pm

Luquier stood up straighter and huffed "I am NOT a succubus just because I dress like this and enjoy pleasing others with my work!" her anger rolled off her at such a derogatory term "If that is what you came to see me in private about then you should leave because it is NOT going to happen like that understand?" Her stance had become far more hostile at the man's choice of words and while a happy person she'd give anyone a piece of her mind
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:43 pm

Shadow took a step back. "My apologizes, that was not what I was implying at all..." He said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Luquier

Luquier

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:47 pm

Luquier huffed and placed her hands on her hips "You ought to choice your words more wisely!" she almost yelled before blowing out her frustration in one big huff "Then what were you implying?" she asked hesitantly
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:54 pm

Shadow took a deep breath "I meant you're kind and generous to utilize your abilities for others. Again, I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Luquier

Luquier

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:58 pm

A peel of laughter left Luquier's lips as her hands wrapped around her waist again and nodded her head "Yes, I suppose... what did you want to talk about... You waited for a reason right? Or did you just want to flatter a pretty lady?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 5:02 pm

Shadow looked at her a bit surprised at how she quickly dropped her anger. He then calmly regained his composure. "I came here to admire you and greet you. I've read about you quite a lot and it's really astonishing to meet such a legendary spirit like yourself. It's a true honor to be here in your presence."
Back to top Go down
Luquier

Luquier

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 5:07 pm

A mildly shocked expression leaped over Luquier's face"There are books about me?" she asked innocently not really believing that she had garnered such accomplishment "I'm flattered," she continued after a little "I didnt realize such things about me existed." she finished embarrassed at the notion of such a deep fan
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 5:14 pm

Shadow nodded and pulled out a book titled "The Grand Circus of Luquier" and offered it to Luquier. "Yes, this is one book of many," he said, smiling. "Would you like to read it?"
Back to top Go down
Luquier

Luquier

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 5:20 pm

"Yes," she said hesitantly "But where should I begin... I mean I don't give many interviews... so what's actually in here?" Luquier then wrapped her hand around the cover and slipped it open flipping slowly through he pages as she did a flush on her cheeks and a cocked stance to her hips as she read through a few sentences
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 5:40 pm

"The grand ringmaster: Luquier. Like a goddess descended from heaven, she brings laughter, joy, and excitement for all those who come to her circus delight! Bears, lions, and dragons galore; this master beast tamer will astonish and entertain you with her magnificent creatures! Her dazzling tricks, the juggling, the tightropes, the flipping and the fire! See for yourself the elegance and talent of the grand ringmaster Luquier!" Shadow recited the introductory paragraph.
Back to top Go down
Luquier

Luquier

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 5:55 pm

Luquier's blush went redder by several notches as she practically sputtered out "Th-that's so flattering~ I can't believe I haven't seen these before" her delight was easily seen and her body curved very smoothly as she did a little dance in place "This really makes my day~"
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 6:04 pm

"I'm glad you're happy." Shadow smiled at Luquier after seeing her quite pleased and flattered. "You're a really well known person, and it's really glorious to see you do so much for others. I'm grateful to help you too." he said, bowing.
Back to top Go down
Luquier

Luquier

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 6:14 pm

"Help me?" she asked wondering what he had done to help before tightening the whip around her waist as her movements had gotten it a bit loose
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 6:17 pm

"I showed you a book about you and you were quite happy about it. That is helping, is it not?" Shadow blinked at her, a little confused.
Back to top Go down
Luquier

Luquier

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 6:21 pm

"Sort of? I guess... it's just I'm really not use to this." she said sheepishly with a bit of fidgeting "It really is making my day~ Glad no one thinks I'm some bitchy celebrity..." then a sullen look crossed her face "I wish more fans would come up to me... No one seems to want to stay after the show is over."
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 6:27 pm

"Bitchy...? Why would anyone think that...? I find you very friendly and kind-hearted." Shadow looked at her with concern and approached her. "It really is awfully quiet post-show isn't it...? It's awfully out of place. But I know how you feel; all my life I've been alone in the darkness, and no one was there to pull me out of it..." Shadow closed his eyes and let out of a soft sigh. "To be alone in the cold, empty shadow..."
Back to top Go down
Luquier

Luquier

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 6:30 pm

Luquier smiled at the understanding but shook her head slightly "I'm never really alone... I have my pets to keep me company..." she then whispered out as she slid closer to him "I have a darkness all my own anyway..." before letting out a laugh from out of nowhere to alleviate the sudden depression "Let's not dwell on it..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 6:32 pm

Shadow nodded and smiled again, with a very light blush on his face as he noticed her approaching him. "I'll be here to help you if you need me, Miss Luquier. I'm quite happy to be your friend."
Back to top Go down
Luquier

Luquier

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 6:37 pm

Luquier stretched her body like only a extensive performer could before smiling and looked up to the double high high line at the top of the tent "Want to go for a walk?" she asked innocently trying to ignore what he had said for now
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 6:40 pm

Shadow looked at her in a bit surprise and blushed a little more, being asked by an idol to do something together. He then nodded his head. "Gladly. Where shall we walk from and to?"
Back to top Go down
Luquier

Luquier

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 6:49 pm

Luquier raised a hand to cover a laugh before uncoiling her whip from her waist and flicked it into a post and yanked herself halfway up it and clung to the ladder there and bagan to climb to the very, very top "How about," she called down "We walk from there" then pointing from one end of the double high line tot he other "to there!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 7:00 pm

Shadow looked up as he saw Luquier went up to the tightrope high overhead. Using his agility, he double jumped onto the ladder and vaulted himself up the ladder until he reached the walkway. "Very well. I'll see you on the other side." Shadow quietly closed his eyes and took a deep breath to concentrate; once he was ready, he opened them and took a step forward onto the rope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Circus Delight   Circus Delight - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Circus Delight
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ancient World :: School City :: Arena-
Jump to: