The Ancient World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ancient World

A peaceful new world to explore.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To any who still visit here
rooftop kitten. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:05 am by Ilvastra

» Reaper Sparring
rooftop kitten. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 7:21 am by Shadow

» Circus Delight
rooftop kitten. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:18 pm by Shadow

» Luquier
rooftop kitten. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:07 am by Liroj

» Luquier Weapon
rooftop kitten. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:23 pm by Luquier

» Luquier Actives
rooftop kitten. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:51 pm by Luquier

» Luquier Passives
rooftop kitten. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:39 pm by Luquier

» rooftop kitten.
rooftop kitten. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:18 am by Shadow

» [u]Kido Practice[/u]
rooftop kitten. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:43 am by Ragecano

Top posters
Shadow
rooftop kitten. - Page 3 Vote_lcaprooftop kitten. - Page 3 Voting_barrooftop kitten. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Ragecano
rooftop kitten. - Page 3 Vote_lcaprooftop kitten. - Page 3 Voting_barrooftop kitten. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Liroj
Eris
Ilvastra
Luquier
Machiko
Mu
Tom Bluemann
Mélody Meora
Most active topic starters
Liroj
Ragecano
Ilvastra
Luquier
Mélody Meora
Shadow
Eris
Tom Bluemann
Machiko
Valen
Most active topics
rooftop kitten.
Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight
Coming home (private)
The unofficial student (open)
The fun of knowing yourself
Shopping for ingredients (open)
Alone in the forest
Forgoten sword
First day back home
Most Viewed Topics
rooftop kitten.
Reaper Sparring
Circus Delight
The unofficial student (open)
Coming home (private)
Alone in the forest
Shopping for ingredients (open)
The fun of knowing yourself
Forgoten sword
First day back home
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is Luquier

Our users have posted a total of 774 messages in 92 subjects

rooftop kitten.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Eris

Eris

Credit : 10011

rooftop kitten. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 9:40 am

*purrs at first, getting petted, but then hears rage's comment: moving out of petting range* .... if you do not care about others, then consider that others won't care about you... if you become aggressive i can kill you... after all, i already tasted you.... lower your arrogance or you'll be missing your tongue when i bite MINE off. - consider your words carefully. *tries to keep calm* ....
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

Credit : 10000

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 9:57 am

*The girl gave a small smirk* such a unique being, could evem change the flow of history itself. *She watched carefully the reapers reactions*
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 10:31 am

The dragon animalian expressed a selfish desire, annoying Eris who threatened to bite off her tongue to injure his. Shadow quietly deduced what Eris had said. "I see why you're interested in her..." Shadow said to the ancient girl. "An ability to link the senses between yourself and someone else; they feel what you feel. And you aren't afraid to use that to your advantage. You say you cannot die, so that must mean you have some regenerative ability too? Quite astonishing."

Shadow turned to the dragon animalian. "Try to be more respectful to the lady. I don't want her to hurt herself over a minor fuss."
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 11:06 am

"I'm just saying," Ragecano replied. He was getting annoyed as well.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 11:42 am

...besides yourself, is there anything you DO enjoy...? *tilts her head slightly: trying to understand* - you say you care about nothing besides yourself, but i feel that's not entirely true. *curiously twitches her tail*
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 11:50 am

Ragecano broke down. "Okay, I'm sorry. This agreement between you and the snake girl seems really shady to me, and I tried to hide my concern."
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 11:54 am

*smiles a bit* .... at the very least, i think better of you now. *purrs* ... expressing your intentions more directly may be an improvement for your safety in the future... while i'm quite certain you can fight others easily, fighting won't always be of help to you.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 12:11 pm

"My life has always been dictated on the notion of dynamism. Where I grow up, the men are expected to be capable of working. If a quarrel ever broke out, we would fight in the square to do it."
Back to top Go down
Ilvastra

Ilvastra

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 1:35 pm

(Wow thanks for killing posting order you two im out of this thread >>)

*The girl turns and leaves the rooftop along with the serpent*
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 1:57 pm

Shadow quietly watched the ancient girl leave before returning his attention to the two animalians, not interrupting their amend makings.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 3:14 pm

...i hope to learn more about this organization.. *looks a bit unsure of herself* .... a-and what do they want with my ability? .... last time someone took interest in me, the butcher sold me as meat... in pieces.. *grumbles* ....i don't taste that good...(after a moment of re-focusing herself) ... um, that aside... what are your intentions? *looks between the two boys* .... do you have any plans for the near-future?
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 3:29 pm

"I think I might become a teacher, I've wanted to spread my knowledge on to others. My goal is to have people create their own way of living, regardless of what others might think."
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 3:50 pm

Shadow resumed petting Eris. "... There's evil forces in this world... and someone has to eliminate them... I'm a Reaper; its my responsibility."
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 3:51 pm

*purrs softly, but looks carefully at him* .... do i count as an evil force...? i'm an immortal who kills others by killing herself and still not dying.... what keeps you from considering me worth killing? not that you could...
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 4:04 pm

"Hearken! Surely there must be another way to keep yourself alive. Perhaps it is better to find said way, than to use human flesh, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 4:07 pm

"But what reason do you have to kill, though? Self-defense? Evil forces? If you aren't killing for the wrong reasons, then it doesn't mean you're evil."
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 4:09 pm

well uhm... usually it's when people try to kill me... - since it never works, i sorta have to keep them from trying again. - otherwise, i never really mean to kill... *mumbles* ... intent is what matters, right? *nervously twitches her tail: knowing that she's safe due to already having one DNA set, but not the reaper's*
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 4:51 pm

"I see... Self-defense doesn't make you evil. You only act to protect yourself; there's nothing wrong with that."
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:42 pm

"I agree, but I can't help but heeling that there is a better way to do this, a way that involves as little violence as possible."
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:30 am

*shyly twitches her tail: looking between the boys* ... hm... i wonder which one of you is stronger? you both seem very capable...
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 1:22 pm

Eris asked which of the two males were stronger. Shadow simply stayed silent to that question; he didn't particularly care about whether he was stronger than someone else, nor did he like to boast.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 1:28 pm

"I don't know," Ragecano replied. "I haven't seen him fight."
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 7:31 pm

assuming that curiosity doesn't kill me... not that much can... a little bit of me wants to know what would happen if you two sparred....not that i'm encouraging violence. *shyly twitches her tail as her eyes narrow in thought*
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 7:42 pm

"A... spar...? It's been a while since I've sparred... But I wouldn't mind." Shadow calmly said to Eris.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 8:56 am

"I'm alright with that," replied Ragecano.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rooftop kitten.   rooftop kitten. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

rooftop kitten.
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ancient World :: School City :: Main School Building :: Rooftop-
Jump to: